The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:pachaha:shyt I didn’t even know Ish was in the stepdad role. I know Ice is and his girl got I know at least 2 but I think it might be 3.

Yeah Ish would look crazy considering his relationship with his first child.
Joe Budden will be a step dad too.
He just smart enough to not move the bytch in yet

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Cam breaking everything down initial beef with Nore/Joe, Flip, Mel, Joe
"Shout out to joe buddens for hiring these washed up nikkas. All this old motherfukkers who aint got nothing else to do. These nikkas is washed, you opened a dry cleaning business" :picard:

Says Mel's apology didnt seem genuine. He also believes the buck stops at Joe. He couldve edited out the comment but left it in. Said Joe either wanted to throw Mel under the bus or didnt edit it out because he wanted the ratings that would come with it. Says he and Mase were the ones that were underage in there('92).

Initial Beef with Nore/Joe- He explains the misunderstanding with Nore/Joe taking shots. He explains how he thought it was about him, and apologizes for the misunderstanding.

Flip History(23:10) - Cam didnt like Flip saying "Aint no other podcasters gonna help mel?" Says he took Flip under his wing. Was giving him game to get views/advice because he took a liking to flip. Told him to get sponsors and stuff. Said Flip would pop to his shows/sneaker releases begging to do skits and wear his stuff etc.

Says he asked Flip for a favor, when he thought Joe/Nore dissed him, and Flip refused. Cam says the favor was kinda extreme :lupe:
Says he blocked Flip from everything after he refused to do the favor.

Says he been having to tell Mase to chill from really doing some foul stuff :lupe:

Comments on PrizePicks stuff. Said they approached Cam/Mase with an 8 figure deal but they turned it down because Underdog came with better deal and he fukks with the top dude over there. Cam also speaks on how his ppl getting more shows and getting roles behind the camera. Stat got her on show and gonna EP another show.

He did seem kinda hurt by the Flip stuff :jbhmm:
Said he not addressing it again unless they make him, he peeps Joe just using this as content.

tay1

All Star
Daps
But they offer info about everything else. Ice stayed bragging about his girl liking girls, ed pills they pop, etc. How is sharing your experience as a step dad too personal? Especially when they have the "friend of the show"stuff where they giving advice. :manny:
I think @gldnone913 / @jshani right. Ish dont want his BM finding out what he doing and Ice dont want ppl too know how much of a simp he is.
I dont think Joe minded saying stuff about what he did for Sade's kids and maneuvering that while the dad is still in the picture.
One can be comfortable sharing certain things and not others. Everything doesn’t have to be a deep dive. I wouldn’t want to talk about parenting to strangers.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
One can be comfortable sharing certain things and not others. Everything doesn’t have to be a deep dive. I wouldn’t want to talk about parenting to strangers.
They ahve given parenting advice and shyt in the friends of the show before...........

tay1

All Star
Daps
Damn, Cam breaking everything down initial beef with Nore/Joe, Flip, Mel, Joe
"Shout out to joe buddens for hiring these washed up nikkas. All this old motherfukkers who aint got nothing else to do. These nikkas is washed, you opened a dry cleaning business" :picard:

Says Mel's apology didnt seem genuine. He also believes the buck stops at Joe. He couldve edited out the comment but left it in. Said Joe either wanted to throw Mel under the bus or didnt edit it out because he wanted the ratings that would come with it. Says he and Mase were the ones that were underage in there('92).

Initial Beef with Nore/Joe- He explains the misunderstanding with Nore/Joe taking shots. He explains how he thought it was about him, and apologizes for the misunderstanding.

Flip History(23:10) - Cam didnt like Flip saying "Aint no other podcasters gonna help mel?" Says he took Flip under his wing. Was giving him game to get views/advice because he took a liking to flip. Told him to get sponsors and stuff. Said Flip would pop to his shows/sneaker releases begging to do skits and wear his stuff etc.

Says he asked Flip for a favor, when he thought Joe/Nore dissed him, and Flip refused. Cam says the favor was kinda extreme :lupe:
Says he blocked Flip from everything after he refused to do the favor.

Says he been having to tell Mase to chill from really doing some foul stuff :lupe:

Comments on PrizePicks stuff. Said they approached Cam/Mase with an 8 figure deal but they turned it down because Underdog came with better deal and he fukks with the top dude over there. Cam also speaks on how his ppl getting more shows and getting roles behind the camera. Stat got her on show and gonna EP another show.

He did seem kinda hurt by the Flip stuff :jbhmm:
Said he not addressing it again unless they make him, he peeps Joe just using this as content.

Anybody know if somebody recorded the full live?

tay1

All Star
Daps
We all know Flip is leaving but I can see Mel walking away. I don’t even think it would be the “dogpiling”. She just doesn’t have anything to offer outside of the dating based topics. She just sits there at times. I believe they even addressed her sitting in silence on a Patreon.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The reason why Cam went at flip
b3a252c3877f1af1a8399b62bb025063.png
cb78be433e0592382b5822e8a52c615a.png

Flip's response to cam's live. Says he been defending cam on the pod and Joe would edit stuff out about cam on the strength of flip. He explains the tweets above, as trying to get engagement and algo stuff goin. Comments on the favor. Seems he mightve asked for Joe's addy or something extreme like that.

As far as the tweets above. Cam right for reading it as Flip cosigning what Mel said. Dont try no algorithm shyt with accusations like that :manny: