The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
We all know Flip is leaving but I can see Mel walking away. I don’t even think it would be the “dogpiling”. She just doesn’t have anything to offer outside of the dating based topics. She just sits there at times. I believe they even addressed her sitting in silence on a Patreon.
Mel is not a good podder She’s not interesting or witty and she’s out of touch

joe played her for COE. That comment should’ve never made it public

Daps
We all know Flip is leaving but I can see Mel walking away. I don’t even think it would be the “dogpiling”. She just doesn’t have anything to offer outside of the dating based topics. She just sits there at times. I believe they even addressed her sitting in silence on a Patreon.
I feel like joe doesnt know how to use her. She seems to be knowledgeable about movies & tv shows he should let her lead on those topics. Same with celebrity gossip bullshyt, let the female lead that too. I think flip is useless tho, he can be funny at times but he dont even be knowing about half the shyt they talk about

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like joe doesnt know how to use her. She seems to be knowledgeable about movies & tv shows he should let her lead on those topics. Same with celebrity gossip bullshyt, let the female lead that too. I think flip is useless tho, he can be funny at times but he dont even be knowing about half the shyt they talk about
Mel isn’t “messy” enough for Joe….. Her “mess” goes one way “to men” and Joe wanted a Woman that did both so he can chime in on the women stuff without getting cooked for it. And she doesn’t do it. And Flip is 1000% useless

Last edited:
Daps
Mel isn’t “messy” enough for Joe….. Her “mess” goes one way “to men” and Joe wanted. Woman that did both so he can chime in on the women stuff without getting cooked for it. And she doesn’t do it. And Flip is 1000% useless
It would be hard to find a female that’s messy to other females, it shouldnt even be that kind of pod anyway unless EVERYBODY is unfiltered and stands in what they say. But they dont do that either

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I get what queenzflip was saying in his tweet but the sarcasm tone isnt always easy to decipher through text so I can also see why cam might have misinterpreted that especially given they werent on good terms

and cam definitely tried to get flip to line joe for him cam been wanting to fight him for years :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mel and Parks are OBJECTIVELY the smartest people in the room at all times.

Mel is just a baddie that hasn’t settled down

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thing is…Mel wasn’t even wrong cause any rational person would be wondering what sort of shyt happens in WHORE HOUSES….but thats still not appropriate to allege without evidence

we’re talking about establishments with literal trafficking and all sorts of abuse :snoop:

tay1

All Star
Daps
Mel still needs work in becoming a better podder. She doesn't know how to create good conversation out of a subject. They joke about it but she does meander around a topic. She could take a simple movie topic and stretch it out to 15 minutes and not say anything.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mel still needs work in becoming a better podder. She doesn't know how to create good conversation out of a subject. They joke about it but she does meander around a topic. She could take a simple movie topic and stretch it out to 15 minutes and not say anything.
theres nothing wrong with her. yall are inventing critiques

Most of the women who could replace her are LITERAL birds.

Mel is quite mature but she let her tongue slip.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, some of the shyt they fukk up when she really bout to get going. Like on the most recent main pod ep. I forgot the topic but before Mel could even get to her point Joe played that shytty "pass the ball" soundbite. Just a trash thing to do and made Mel forget what point she was making. Then when Ice said to Mel "that means Joe wants to handle the topic", Joe gonna say "O i didnt want you to pass it, I was just playing it"