The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Young black people.

Ari doesn’t even have a fanbase but her Stan’s are older black women

What's the context of all this, I didn't peep the ep. From what I've seen people like the idea of Ari Lennox (dark skinned black woman r&b, tumultuous love life, social media-driven mental breakdowns, etc) more than they give a shyt about the actual music. She's the chick who gets the likes/RTs but the listens and streams drag. I'm not sure who her fanbase is but it's probably older black women as you said.

tay1

All Star
Daps
What's the context of all this, I didn't peep the ep. From what I've seen people like the idea of Ari Lennox (dark skinned black woman r&b, tumultuous love life, social media-driven mental breakdowns, etc) more than they give a shyt about the actual music. She's the chick who gets the likes/RTs but the listens and streams drag. I'm not sure who her fanbase is but it's probably older black women as you said.
They just spoke of the water bottle issue and somebody mentioned that them not having the same fanbase could’ve resulted in that.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
She’s opening for Rod Wave and someone threw a water bottle at her but she talked about how it’s weird to tour with someone with a different fanbase

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Lol why Ice and Ish get in their feelings about talking about being stepdads?

:jbhmm:
Ish probably dont wanna look like he doing more for step kids than his other child...Anything he say, his baby mama gone light him up on twitter...

Ice just tryna keep people from really knowing how deep he is in the pool of simpery

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Lol why Ice and Ish get in their feelings about talking about being stepdads?

:jbhmm:

Lol bc them nikkas probably going through it w their baby mothers. Probably spending more time w the new chick's kids than their own :mjpls:

Imagine Ish talking about being a stepdad when he has little to no relationship w his first child. That's insane lol.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Ish probably dont wanna look like he doing more for step kids than his other child...Anything he say, his baby mama gone light him up on twitter...

Ice just tryna keep people from really knowing how deep he is in the pool of simpery

Lol exactly

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:pachaha:shyt I didn’t even know Ish was in the stepdad role. I know Ice is and his girl got I know at least 2 but I think it might be 3.

Yeah Ish would look crazy considering his relationship with his first child.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They feel its weird that fans want to pry about that. I feel it's weird too personally.
But they offer info about everything else. Ice stayed bragging about his girl liking girls, ed pills they pop, etc. How is sharing your experience as a step dad too personal? Especially when they have the "friend of the show"stuff where they giving advice. :manny:
I think @gldnone913 / @jshani right. Ish dont want his BM finding out what he doing and Ice dont want ppl too know how much of a simp he is.
I dont think Joe minded saying stuff about what he did for Sade's kids and maneuvering that while the dad is still in the picture.

lib123

All Star
Daps
:pachaha:shyt I didn’t even know Ish was in the stepdad role. I know Ice is and his girl got I know at least 2 but I think it might be 3.

Yeah Ish would look crazy considering his relationship with his first child.

Lol damn Ice girl got 3 kids. Isn’t part of the reason to date younger to avoid women with multiple kids?