The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Mel hated on Buffie something serious....
Yup. I remember the stories about a particular photo shoot where she treated the other girls like shyt with a particular focus on Buffie who was the darkest girl there. Her rep with women in the industry is not great.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Mel was waaaaaay outta pocket

But coming at her crazy could backfire. All she need is a little "pow pow". In this climate with the anti-bullying, anti slut shaming, protect black women, etc.. it can come across as bullying and clout chassy, even if she insuated you raped a minor :stopitslime:

That's why I said Cam needs to out Mel as not a "girl's girl" first to cut that stuff off at the pass. Also the sex shaming is so 2003. Like ppl barely care nowadays about that shyt.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The women don’t fukk with Melissa like that lol. They finding out what happened now and they saying she’s dead ass wrong

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
If Mel thinks that Joe is going to save her, she’s fukked.
Might as well start to look for other gigs.
Joe looking for her replacement as we speak

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
If Mel thinks that Joe is going to save her, she’s fukked.
Might as well start to look for other gigs.
Joe looking for her replacement as we speak

Ak was talkin some foul shyt bout Rory and Mal who was actually Joe's guys back then. And he aint say shyt to defend em or take heat off. nikka was just laughin at some shyt Ak said, and movin onto topics with those 2 sittin LMAOOOO

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen a women more oblivious than Mel.

I'm convinced this isn't a character or schtick, she really just has been getting away with saying whatever the hell and no one calling her out for it for so long she genuinely thinks there's nothing wrong with some of the stuff she says.

She definitely never apologizes until she feels forced to