The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Wait, people look at menus before going to a restaurant ??

:dwillhuh: Thought the whole idea was to be surprised and if you like the shyt, you come back another time
Yes :dahell:

I'll check the restaurant out, reviews and pics of food, then choose 2-3 items before going there. What if what you order looks unappetizing, is too savory/sweet, and or the portion is too small for the price?

The idea of a surprise sounds fun IF I know the restaurant is 🔥

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ice: “I went to the circus this weekend”

Melyssa: “I’m assuming you took your daughter”

Ice: “no, I took my girl and her kids”

:snoop:
He's just following his idol Joe's lead. Remember early on Joe took his girl and her kids to Disney World or somewhere. People were clowning cause Trey had a car that could barely make it out of Jersey and Joe was dropping all that money on that trip.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I'll check the restaurant out, reviews and pics of food, then choose 2-3 items before going there. What if what you order looks unappetizing, is too savory/sweet, and or the portion is too small for the price?

Exactly. Who don't look at the menu before going to a restaurant. Why waste time going somewhere if nothing sounds once you look at the menu.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Then I’m not coming back there again. That’s part of the experience
Exactly. Who don't look at the menu before going to a restaurant. Why waste time going somewhere if nothing sounds once you look at the menu.
:dead:I guess I been playing life wrong

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Cause he probably wants to say that Drake is going back on his word that he is taking a break and is using J. Cole’s stardom to keep him relevant.

But he don’t got the energy to deal with Aubrey getting in his feelings so he just moved on.
Using J Coles stardom to keep him relevant ? lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Now Joe trending on twitter because they running with he the reason Drake dropping Scary Hours :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Now Joe trending on twitter because they running with he the reason Drake dropping Scary Hours :mjlol:
That bad reception seems to be the reason. This also flopped by Drakes standards. Is it even gold yet? The only song with traction is the sexy red song. :troll:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Just let the bus pass on this one tomorrow, Joe.

In the suit, filed in Federal District Court in Manhattan, Cassie, whose real name is Casandra Ventura — and who had long been Mr. Combs’s romantic partner — says that not long after she met him in 2005, when she was 19, he began a pattern of control and abuse that included plying her with drugs, beating her and forcing her to have sex with a succession of male prostitutes while he filmed the encounters. In 2018, the suit says, near the end of their relationship, Mr. Combs forced his way into her home and raped her.
1. Dafuq kinda shyt Diddy in to :dahell:
2. Fifty bout to have a field day :mjlol:
3. If Joe addresses this, gonna be funny how he try to defend Diddy, but was ready to view Majors as guilty and was mad at ppl going "wait and see" :russ:

So Brother Love means eh want to share his women and watch other nikkas fukk them :jbhmm:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

Just let the bus pass on this one tomorrow, Joe.

3. If Joe addresses this, gonna be funny how he try to defend Diddy, but was ready to view Majors as guilty and was mad at ppl going "wait and see" :russ:

So Brother Love means eh want to share his women and watch other nikkas fukk them :jbhmm:

Yeah, they not gonna talk about this shyt. If they do, it'll be some BS

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Joe gone say how he's had false abuse allegations thrown his way and that we should wait until he's actually charged with something. And how he's been around Diddy and never seen anything weird with him. He may throw in we need to believe our sisters or protect black women to try and cater to the birds.