The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe is right on the Chrisean topic about leaning into wrong but he's done that shyt plenty of times himself so I don't get this new generation talk from him, he's condoned plenty of ignorant and dumb shyt. Joe the same dude that was condoning when nikkas was tearing up Miami, trying to tie it into "protesting".

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This faggit should’ve dropped the patreon episode with the strippers at the club and pushed the other two back. Story cold now.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I like women with their nutrition on point...eating clean and working out.
The BBL shyt signals shortcuts, not putting in the work, and thirsty for external validation......all of them look like they stink :scust:
I was JuST saying maybe im a hater or Jaded but these women are like regular to me with all that clown tv make up on they faces. They be looking tragic with a bare face. I mean they thick and fukkable i guess thats what matters

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was JuST saying maybe im a hater or Jaded but these women are like regular to me with all that clown tv make up on they faces. They be looking tragic with a bare face. I mean they thick and fukkable i guess thats what matters

They're outta shape and fat..horrible BBLs
Face ain't all that...acne, blemishes, weird shyt covered by make-up

BBL + heavy makeup screams hiding the real you
Craziest part all the BBL + need for goofy makeup can be resolved with healthy habits

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mel might be right rumors on Duane Martin blowing Will Smith back out been going on since the early 2000s.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So they on Capo side in the Dee-1 situation? Some of them was arguing with Joe when Rick Ross was saying similar things. Smh. Them nggas scared