The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A man who spends half his week at strip clubs can't successfully convince anyone that he doesn't give a shyt about 20 year old p*ssy lol. He's just pandering to an audience that doesn't even give a fukk about him. The problem with "content over everything" and all of this streaming/podding shyt is that you trivialize yourself to nothing more than noise for people to click/view/etc. A consumable collection of soundbites that people laugh at or agree/disagree with. The women Joe panders to don't even watch the pod, they peep his shyt via Youtube Shorts or tiktok clips.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
"I'm here to get a check"

I know that hurt Joe;'s soul a lil. Ish is not your best friend anymore nicca :laff:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A man who spends half his week at strip clubs can't successfully convince anyone that he doesn't give a shyt about 20 year old p*ssy lol. He's just pandering to an audience that doesn't even give a fukk about him. The problem with "content over everything" and all of this streaming/podding shyt is that you trivialize yourself to nothing more than noise for people to click/view/etc. A consumable collection of soundbites that people laugh at or agree/disagree with. The women Joe panders to don't even watch the pod, they peep his shyt via Youtube Shorts or tiktok clips.
Like I said. nikka a goof.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Flip sounded so stupid during the Chrisean topic. You do stupid shyt of course people going to look at and treat you funny. Flip is stereotyped because of the skits and shyt he does and I honestly can’t blame no one for looking a certain way when he enters the establishment.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Flip sounded so stupid during the Chrisean topic. You do stupid shyt of course people going to look at and treat you funny. Flip is stereotyped because of the skits and shyt he does and I honestly can’t blame no one for looking a certain way when he enters the establishment.
They shut him down and Joe posted all the videos and audio and called him nuts and stupid.

Told him yall (meaning you) lean into WRONG all the time. Shut the fukk up.

And that fat oompa loompa ass nikka shut up for the rest of the segment.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
They shut him down and Joe posted all the videos and audio and called him nuts and stupid.

Told him yall (meaning you) lean into WRONG all the time. Shut the fukk up.

And that fat oompa loompa ass nikka shut up for the rest of the segment.
nikka was hella trigged by that because he sees himself in Chrisean, he was a mute the rest of the pod :mjlol:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Why is Joe mad that Drake and Cole are touring together? :stopitslime: lol
Cause he probably wants to say that Drake is going back on his word that he is taking a break and is using J. Cole’s stardom to keep him relevant.

But he don’t got the energy to deal with Aubrey getting in his feelings so he just moved on.