The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I can already hear Ish huffing and puffing on the mic when other folks are talking during the Diddy segment Saturday
Ish - "So you telling me this girl stayed silent all this time and now want to sue? Right when he just released one of the top albums of the year? Yea, ok. What has she been doing since Diddy dropped her? I aint heard a Cassie song in a minute :mjgrin:"
Mel - "Yes she stayed silent. We don't know what she has been going through and how much strength it's taking to do something like this. Especially against a man as powerful as Diddy"

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ish - "So you telling me this girl stayed silent all this time and now want to sue? Right when he just released one of the top albums of the year? Yea, ok. What has she been doing since Diddy dropped her? I aint heard a Cassie song in a minute :mjgrin:"
Mel - "Yes she stayed silent. We don't know what she has been going through and how much strength it's taking to do something like this. Especially against a man as powerful as Diddy"
"MEL I DIDN'T FINISH!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT NEVERMIND, YOU GOT IT! "

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These ppl arent serious or barely mature enough to tackle this diddy shyt.

They are full of shyt and rather come off as aloof in effort to salvage relationships or in an effort to create one.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wait, people look at menus before going to a restaurant ??

:dwillhuh: Thought the whole idea was to be surprised and if you like the shyt, you come back another time
Rookie mistake. Everyone dont eat the same. You might get there and the menu trash. Now you starving and mad. peeping menu before you arrive speeds up the ordering process too. Waiters love that i used to be one. Also when send a woman a menu before hand they love that shyt. Send multiple so she can choose even better. Careful with this maneuver tho especially when you on a budget lol