The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ish & Parks are way funnier than Joe (except with stories), Joe must've skewed them votes :rudy:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The talk about streaming and Banks is hilarious. These people think they deserve the Nobel peace prize and the Medicine one at the same time for rapping about how nice they rap and how trash others are :mjlol:

And also super elitist, talking bout “ahh I just send 100 bucks to rappers I fukk with off the rip, you nikkas should too”. The people complaining are obviously not self proclaimed millionaires :snoop:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What Rubi Rose do to Joe lol

Anytime she mentioned he looks down on anyone finding her attractive

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
He does the same thing with Ice Spice or any of the young chicks now. That’s his fake rebrand shyt. Now he’s just not interested in women unless they’re 30+

I think it's cause his son in his 20s so he fake tryna be moral and act like chicks in they 20s is kids or some shyt. Mad corny because he try too hard to project narrative when he know he still find the 20s bangin.

Yeah he done that for Ice Spice, Coi Leray. Last post when Tyla came up he also tried to make it music only I think someone else mentioned sexy or somethin but he was like nah music kept it to that and Breezy but it was obvious he thought she was attractive too lol

Also for the whole Aubrey saga randomly saying stop fukking 25yo or whatever it was :heh: