The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I hate that argument of "well why aren't they going after movies" when it comes to the dangers of hip-hop. Movie stars ain't going around interviewing or on social media talking about how real they are and saying they really are gangsters and their music is real.
Kids not shooting and stealing because of hiphop. I domt understand how grown men are having this convo

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All you gotta do is listen
I mean…..Nah

Cause at one point during the breakup someone was saying they get 40k a year from it.

Flip gets 1.5k a show based on what he said, So I doubt they were getting 40k a month.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Flip inserted himself into some shyt he wasnt even in

all cause he gotta dikk ride joe so heavy

Flip thru a shot first then tried to play victim then tried to play that rory a white boy culture vulture shyt its black people business shyt

dude is certified clown
Yeah, I fw Flip but It was nasty just like the initial shot at Mal out of nowhere when Joe was the one roasting him.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Rory and Mal was making 40k a month

I wonder how much Joe was making

Wasn't that 40k just a one time bonus that they got during one of the deals Joe made and then people took it and ran with it like that was status quo?

In any case, that's def too much for Mal depending on the time period with him on his phone more than participating.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I mean…..Nah

Cause at one point during the breakup someone was saying they get 40k a year from it.

Flip gets 1.5k a show based on what he said, So I doubt they were getting 40k a month.
Everyone involved said R&M were being paid a high amount, 6 figures a year.

One of the reasons behind the tension was that joe felt like they didn't deserve anywhere near what he was paying them.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Everyone involved said R&M were being paid a high amount, 6 figures a year.

One of the reasons behind the tension was that joe felt like they didn't deserve anywhere near what he was paying them.
From what Rory says looks like each were getting 40K a month :damn: