The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I blame Shaq
When they described Shaq & his kids having a close relationship with Bol….Then ok I get it from him. Shaq is bias & will fight on a lie.

:mjlol:

Ish is still going off HS film when we’ve had years of seeing him not do shyt in the NBA. I fasho wanted him on the Lakers at one point but dude just doesn’t do shyt.

Daps
When they described Shaq & his kids having a close relationship with Bol….Then ok I get it from him. Shaq is bias & will fight on a lie.

:mjlol:

Ish is still going off HS film when we’ve had years of seeing him not do shyt in the NBA. I fasho wanted him on the Lakers at one point but dude just doesn’t do shyt.

He’s a practice player. All the confidence and skills to do this stuff in open gym runs and practice but still has yet to translate to full nba games

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm with Flip on the kids shyt. I don't have kids but i'm with him on how these women be getting away with whatever when it comes to kids.

Just seen a chick up and move across country a year after giving birth and putting her BD on child support to get married to another woman............Boy ain't no way in hell. :aicmon:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Bol Bol vs Wemby might be the dumbest argument i’ve ever heard in sports man :snoop:
Ish said he's nice cause he's played basketball his whole life :mjlol:

Not only that he's in season 4, with his third coach. Ish can't possibly think that coaches go off 3-4 highlights on Twitter.

They are absolutely trash when it comes to sports when they make Joe look like Greg Pop

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Flip smoked that
Lmao somebody need to send him the link where they thought rory said nikka on the pod lmao

Flip inserted himself into some shyt he wasnt even in

all cause he gotta dikk ride joe so heavy

Flip thru a shot first then tried to play victim then tried to play that rory a white boy culture vulture shyt its black people business shyt

dude is certified clown