The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Naw he said the wet floor saved buddy’s life and that they both fell to the ground and he got up before buddy. Maybe he pieced him up a bit.
Now in his retelling he says he got snuck, got up and hemmed him up on the wall and then fell to the ground and bearhugged the guy dude to keep him from getting more shots off and that it got broke up. Didn't mention nothing about getting punches off. Y'all got to stop giving Joe benefit of the doubt, dude is a habitual liar.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Savon and Alex sound so fukkin stupid

They played a clip of what was originally said as if it was anything Rory and mal said… :mjlol:

R&M are upset because they were basically saying r&m had the same complaints …which was untrue…so that’s why they are being called liars…the way these 2 nerds are trying to juelz their way out of this is wild
I think that clip has everything to do with R&M calling them liars.

Listen to how the situation is described in that clip. Everyone was just sitting around waiting for their ubers, and suddenly Rory and Mal starts ranting about being overworked and underpaid.

The entire framing of how that conversation went down was a lie.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Mal and Rory p*ssy. Now you picking on other nikkas instead of the nikka that owe you money and stole from you....

man this whole shyt is fake. I knew it was fake when I seen those Rory in Skinny's with Joe( I posted the picture). All these nikkas need either scrap or be friends. Otherwise shut the fukk up.
Post the pic. I think Rory lowkey stans Joe. Mal would probably never fck with Joe. Its crazy that he stood up for Rory who want nothing to be friends with joe :heh:

they are not picking on savon and alex tho. Savon and alex lied so they got called . Thats all there is to it

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Post the pic. I think Rory lowkey stans Joe. Mal would probably never fck with Joe. Its crazy that he stood up for Rory who want nothing to be friends with joe :heh:

they are not picking on savon and alex tho. Savon and alex lied so they got called . Thats all there is to it

Rory has said multiple times he doesn’t want to be friends and will never be friends with Joe. He even said it again on that same Patreon addressing Sayvon and screen man.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rory has said multiple times he doesn’t want to be friends and will never be friends with Joe. He even said it again on that same Patreon addressing Sayvon and screen man.
Thats what Rory says, but his actions tells something different. He be getting ride to his car from joe and sht, telling joe about his life...and joining Joe's ig lives. He's a fan :heh:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Saxon and Alex sound like pussies lol. Not the content, just their voices and how they carry themselves on the mics

nikkas are audio wet napkins lol. I’ve heard two episode because of the Joe stuff and these nikkas are unbearably p*ssy
Their comment section is full of outrage, if you're gonna make the audience tuning in mad you might as well stand ten toes down. People dont respect dancing and half stepping.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Joe deflecting hard on Dee-1. Can't even let Ice finish.
I hate that argument of "well why aren't they going after movies" when it comes to the dangers of hip-hop. Movie stars ain't going around interviewing or on social media talking about how real they are and saying they really are gangsters and their music is real.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Thats what Rory says, but his actions tells something different. He be getting ride to his car from joe and sht, telling joe about his life...and joining Joe's ig lives. He's a fan :heh:

Does that make Joe a fan since he watches their show, comments on everything they have going on, noticing things in Rory’s house when they recorded there, etc?