The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This Emmany Sings like a knock off Trey. But I don't get what he brings to show. He seems too serious. Maybe he's looser on patreon, idk

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It be one thing if a celeb plays games and doesn’t say much

She’s a regular chick TALK
Joe knows he picked the wrong female cohost, its just gonna be a tough decision. He might have to keep Mel and add another chick who with all the shyts.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yeah…. Ice is terrible….. Ish was about to tweak on him. This nikka gets defensive as shyt whenever you ask the nikka to further his point. He’s terrible. Ish damn near didn’t wanna speak after that. He legit would be better off of here.

Yeah

This nicca buggin'

Breh is miserable

s@n

All Star
Daps
It be one thing if a celeb plays games and doesn’t say much

She’s a regular chick TALK
What's she supposed to talk about on her trip? Ice and Ish don't be giving up mad details when they leave town, It's really mostly Joe and sometimes Parks
Yeah I get Joe’s irritation with Mel…. nikkas asked how ATL was and she don’t wanna say shyt. They gotta pry EVERYTHING out of her
What's everything? Honest question. She's almost 50, why do nikkas want her to be a Demaris-level thot? It's one woman in a room full of 8+ dudes, shouldn't she display some self respect? She says as about as much, and even a little bit more than I would expect from a woman her age. She can sometimes be boring, but again, she's closer to 50 than not

Daps
i was never into joe's raps but he could rap and listening to it didn't bother me but i don't know how anyone can stand his voice for more than a cool 5, tops. he sounds like a pack of cigarettes with a new jersey local 199238 steel strokers union card and he has the cartoon villain laugh.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Wtf wrong with Ice, he sassy as shyt. I noticed after their little exchange ish was quiet a little bit after, I would've told ice to shut the fukk up with all that aggressive talk for just asking a opinion.

Mel about 50 so I don't expect her to be spilling the wild stories she might've now be embarrassed by, I definitely prefer her over them patron chicks. Those chicks need to talk about nothing unless it involves dikk.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Lmao Every episode ice talking about some trap rappers project that nobody else on the pod cares about and talking about how much he loves that shyt lol….now he getting emotional 10 minutes into the episode over ish saying he listens to trap music 24/7 :mjlol:

Dude is such a lame..he’s become unbearable

Ish has stupid ass takes too…but it’s generally entertaining to listen to him crash out

Last edited: