The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Yeah…. Ice is terrible….. Ish was about to tweak on him. This nikka gets defensive as shyt whenever you ask the nikka to further his point. He’s terrible. Ish damn near didn’t wanna speak after that. He legit would be better off of here.

What were they arguing about?

Edit: nvm he’s goofy lmao

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's she supposed to talk about on her trip? Ice and Ish don't be giving up mad details when they leave town, It's really mostly Joe and sometimes Parks

What's everything? Honest question. She's almost 50, why do nikkas want her to be a Demaris-level thot? It's one woman in a room full of 8+ dudes, shouldn't she display some self respect? She says as about as much, and even a little bit more than I would expect from a woman her age. She can sometimes be boring, but again, she's closer to 50 than not
Ask the nikka that gets frustrated with her that hired her to talk on his podcast.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
When do the episodes of this drop? Every Wednesday?

I see an extra episode came out this past Saturday too. Is that a Patreon episode?

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Emanny is cool on the pod. I feel like they balance it out well where it doesn’t feel like too many mics: There are lo n stretches of time where Mel and Flip don’t even speak
They got legit 20-30 minutes being completely silent…. Then you’ll have Ice that doesn’t wanna say shyt, real…. That’s when Joe just starts “poddin” and it’s a disaster. Emanny HAD to come on as another voice

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I guess somehting on patreon, lets pass it over to our JBP Patreon expert @Silkk What this bout above? Reading Flip's response to the tweet, looks like he made a race joke or something about Ian :jbhmm:

As pointed out before, it's funny how Mal sorta split with Joe to back Rory and Rory and Joe kinda cool now and Mal/Joe are hard still at odds. :mjlol:

The fake hard laughs are weird, stop being phony.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Joe’s and Mel’s face when the camera panned out when Ice was in his feelings towards Ish said it all :russ:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol maybe she don't wanna get attack by 5 dudes on the mic. I understand the hesitation on her part. They make fun of her every episode
Gtfo the show then. They all get the same shyt. All they asked was “yo how was ATL we seen some of the pics” and the bytch started giving vague one word answers like they asked her some off the wall shyt. It’s a fukkin’ podcast.