The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What's this about

I guess somehting on patreon, lets pass it over to our JBP Patreon expert @Silkk What this bout above? Reading Flip's response to the tweet, looks like he made a race joke or something about Ian :jbhmm:

As pointed out before, it's funny how Mal sorta split with Joe to back Rory and Rory and Joe kinda cool now and Mal/Joe are hard still at odds. :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I guess somehting on patreon, lets pass it over to our JBP Patreon expert @Silkk What this bout above? Reading Flip's response to the tweet, looks like he made a race joke or something about Ian :jbhmm:

As pointed out before, it's funny how Mal sorta split with Joe to back Rory and Rory and Joe kinda cool now and Mal/Joe are hard still at odds. :mjlol:

He dissed him a few episodes back about how he didn’t fukk with him anymore but I didn’t see anything on the one today or yesterday I remember offhand. Still gotta finish the one today though

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What's this about

Niccas seeing all them bags Joe and Ian was gettin' him too flash before his eyes lol. Yeah, he can get to some shyt on his own but Ian (for much as a Joe dikkrider and idiot) he can be still got some connections/juice somehow.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Rory know Mall has nothing going besides knowing famous people.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Goddamn it took that nikka 10 minutes just to ask Joe if he and Rory/Mal could reconcile, can't imagine listening to that pod if he's that regularly long-winded.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah…. Ice is terrible….. Ish was about to tweak on him. This nikka gets defensive as shyt whenever you ask the nikka to further his point. He’s terrible. Ish damn near didn’t wanna speak after that. He legit would be better off of here.