The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i was never into joe's raps but he could rap and listening to it didn't bother me but i don't know how anyone can stand his voice for more than a cool 5, tops. he sounds like a pack of cigarettes with a new jersey local 199238 steel strokers union card and he has the cartoon villain laugh.
His voice perfect for podding but rapping my goodness . It’s all nasally i couldn’t get into his music . Joe most def can rap his ass off once you get pass his voice .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The Whole Foods discussion...

For the love of God Joe, just find someone to start the Kevin Samuel 2.0 pod on ya network for these gender discussions

eddie-long-crying.gif

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Gtfo the show then. They all get the same shyt. All they asked was “yo how was ATL we seen some of the pics” and the bytch started giving vague one word answers like they asked her some off the wall shyt. It’s a fukkin’ podcast.
Cmon breh...what if part of what she was doing in ATL was really work, she under an NDA and she cant talk about it yet

She was open to talk about the social side of what she was doing out there

:russ: ya'll dudes really hate Mel

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It definitely ain't Joe and it for sure ain't Ice.
Yall don't like ice, but ice not a dummy

But it goes
Mel
Parks
Ice
Ish
Joe

Mel be right on a lot of shyt but these nikkas are the kings of moving goalposts and bad faith arguments
And Mel just started calling them out on that shyt

Also a lot of yall projecting in what yal want mel to do, when joe knows Mel not like that, and never did that gossippy hoe babble shyt on her podcast

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
i was never into joe's raps but he could rap and listening to it didn't bother me but i don't know how anyone can stand his voice for more than a cool 5, tops. he sounds like a pack of cigarettes with a new jersey local 199238 steel strokers union card and he has the cartoon villain laugh.
Nah he's rap soul
Dude got classics

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
These dues really getting fake deep about comedians and streamers doing skits in jail, this pod is starting to suck
Yall coming around to my position huh. Only ep I've listened to in months was the Drake review and response. At some point the stupidity and ignorance makes it impossible to continue.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ice has been obtuse, stupid, retarded you name it especially in todays pod.

That Saucy Santana angle he took was the most bytchmade shyt I’ve ever seen a so called man say.

This nikka scared of his own shadow.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Today on Gil's Arena they asked the hosts "What was your biggest regret purchase wise, during your career".

One of Brandon Jennings regrets was "Having homies living house that do nothing. Having guys around you that are older that bring no value is a big regret". I bet you one of them was Mal :mjlol: