The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
the train topic is wild because I'm pretty sure growing up we or someone we know participated in that shyt like it was nothing. I declined going to one because I thought that shyt was weird and plus nba 2k10 just came out.
My boy tried to get me to do it with some chick he met off beebo like 10 years ago. shyt made zero sense to me. :gucci:

When Im fukking im likely hitting Raw and I might shoot the club up depending on how I feel, Don't need no other nikkas around for that.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
the train topic is wild because I'm pretty sure growing up we or someone we know participated in that shyt like it was nothing. I declined going to one because I thought that shyt was weird and plus nba 2k10 just came out.
I was never into it. I was too afraid of STDs, I was never that thirsty to get a nut, and if shorty was willing to run a train how many other times has she had trains ran on her. I had some homies all about that shyt and got invited to a few.

Damn near tag teamed a female on some spontaneous shyt but knew she had genital warts so passed her off to my boy with the warning. He ain't give a fukk and hit that shyt raw.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I was never into it. I was too afraid of STDs, I was never that thirsty to get a nut, and if shorty was willing to run a train how many other times has she had trains ran on her. I had some homies all about that shyt and got invited to a few.

Damn near tag teamed a female on some spontaneous shyt but knew she had genital warts so passed her off to my boy with the warning. He ain't give a fukk and hit that shyt raw.
My boy tried to get me to do it with some chick he met off beebo like 10 years ago. shyt made zero sense to me. :gucci:

When Im fukking im likely hitting Raw and I might shoot the club up depending on how I feel, Don't need no other nikkas around for that.
This, I never understood the concept neither, but I guess it’s different for some dudes who just trying to fukk something no matter the situation.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

After about 20 mins in, Big Pump get comfortable and the interview really take off.

Flip said he went in 3rd and was kissing the broad…a wild dude man

Gotta take what Flip say wit' a grain of salt.

Nicca will lie a lil bit. Sprinkle in like 2 tbsps of truth. Then sometimes, nicca just pull out a whole recipe of 🧢 for COE.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Ish callin Joe Cuffy Combs :laff::laff::laff::laff::dead:

And Joe public simpin is all we know imagine the type of shyt Ish know about it :mjlol: