The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I can't remember why Ish and Joe fell out for a short time (long before poddin) but whatever it was has Ish keepin' Joe at arm's length on sum "this just business" type shyt 😅.

My nicca will not go to the strip club wit Joe for nothing in the world nor invite that nicca to his home. Meanwhile, Joe be damn near beggin for it to be 'like it was" like a bih tryna get her man back.

I need to see Ish kitchen now tho in that BE interview:deadrose:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I can't remember why Ish and Joe fell out for a short time (long before poddin) but whatever it was has Ish keepin' Joe at arm's length on sum "this just business" type shyt 😅.

My nicca will not go to the strip club wit Joe for nothing in the world nor invite that nicca to his home. Meanwhile, Joe be damn near beggin for it to be 'like it was" like a bih tryna get her man back.

You can see 2 cabinets and part of the kitchen hood lol.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Plus ish is damn near married with another baby now. He know what kinda time Joe be on.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
She live in a whole different state though. That nikka be creeping his ass off :russ:

That's why I was laughing when Joe was joking about "this what Ish be doing when he say he gotta go to the kitchen real quick, smiling and shyt".

Like dawg, stop tryna jam fam up wit his ole lady like y'all was tryna do wit Melyssa when u was just on IG wit dem BBL chicks ass all in ya face at the club. I know they try to pass it off as his girl liking girls too but ain't no way she sanctioning fun w/o her involved :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's why I was laughing when Joe was joking about "this what Ish be doing when he say he gotta go to the kitchen real quick, smiling and shyt".

Like dawg, stop tryna jam fam up wit his ole lady like y'all was tryna do wit Melyssa when u was just on IG wit dem BBL chicks ass all in ya face at the club. I know they try to pass it off as his girl liking girls too but ain't no way she sanctioning fun w/o her involved :mjlol:
Being the type of nikka Joe is she probably can’t really say much since he pays her bills and gives her an allowance.

And she took her OF down a lil while ago so whatever he giving her must be pretty nice 😂