The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Called that nikka a basketball husband lol
He killed Mal. Mal a damn fool and most got some crazy skeletons in the closet to not unload the clip on Joe. On a non-professional level I ain't letting no man keep killing me like Joe has been shytting on Mal and not firing back. On a professional level, it would bring a bunch of much needed visitors to their show. fukk all that being too cool or that's what Joe wants talk. If it puts dollars in my own pockets who gives a fukk. Plus I stopped giving a fukk about them getting done wrong considering they won't sue.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

yooooooooooooooo :dead: WTF that was carbon copy Joe. I aint hear much of his music from Degrassi era but holy shyt LMAOOOO

listen to that and not watch the vid w/ a lower pitched voice that might as well be Joe rappin :mjlol:

these 2 have alot of similarities

:ohhh: :russ: naaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh joe def wrote that

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
Who ish talking about going at? Adam?
nasty

uezvpeesovsb1.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If Im big Sean Im stepping to joe. You got more smoke for me then the nikka you got issue with. But then again dude had his first child so he chilling. He probably aint even on it it like that.
Ehh, I doubt Sean says anything. That whole rant at the end with Joe saying "nikkas be hitting me up and I be having to talk them down because of what others nikkas say got to them. I dont say shyt because they be quiet and out the way" part was about Sean imo. That's why Joe was mad Sean had liked the drake post dissing Joe.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
In what world is you and another man fukking the same women a point of respect? How does it even connect you? Joe and Library some dirty nikkas :hhh:
That's the weirdest shyt in the world to me. I've talked before on here about an old roommate that start talking to some girl. He got all excited talking about "Nate used to hit that. NATE!!!!!. He looks like a model". Made us think he wanted to fukk Nate himself so went the route of fukking the same girl to feel closer or something.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

yooooooooooooooo :dead: WTF that was carbon copy Joe. I aint hear much of his music from Degrassi era but holy shyt LMAOOOO

listen to that and not watch the vid w/ a lower pitched voice that might as well be Joe rappin :mjlol:

these 2 have alot of similarities

Everyone laughed at Drake until the Wayne co-sign. I remember it vividly.