The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Ehh, I doubt Sean says anything. That whole rant at the end with Joe saying "nikkas be hitting me up and I be having to talk them down because of what others nikkas say got to them. I dont say shyt because they be quiet and out the way" part was about Sean imo. That's why Joe was mad Sean had liked the drake post dissing Joe.
Joe been had little slick shyt to say about Big Sean. I remember when Joe was questioning Sean first discussing his mental health awhile back.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-7805.png

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
In what world is you and another man fukking the same women a point of respect? How does it even connect you? Joe and Library some dirty nikkas :hhh:

That's the weirdest shyt in the world to me. I've talked before on here about an old roommate that start talking to some girl. He got all excited talking about "Nate used to hit that. NATE!!!!!. He looks like a model". Made us think he wanted to fukk Nate himself so went the route of fukking the same girl to feel closer or something.

Mal used to hint at this heavy that he was fukkin some of the same hoes as NBA players. He damn near said he and Lebron was eskimo bros over that PAWG Yesjulz or hinted it all proud and shyt. Weird ass nikkas.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I finally listened to Joe's Drake album review. It wasn't all bad, and he gave Drake alot of props but also dissed where it was wack.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
“In this Patreon exclusive episode, the JBP is joined by actress and podcaster Alexis Texas as the room starts by discussing a previous Part of the Show question about kinks and fetishes in the bedroom. Alexis talks about her podcast and moves as a businesswoman, navigating her personal life, the JBP and Alexis play Truth or Truth, + more!”

:dead: :mjgrin: