The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Its still wild to me that Joe Budden told Aubrey Graham to stop fukking 25yo when Cyn was that age when Joe impregnated her. Not to mention how old Joe youngest brother is and how pops get round lol. Joe to alot of deflectin and gaslightin but that was Hall Of Fame substance.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Its still wild to me that Joe Budden told Aubrey Graham to stop fukking 25yo when Cyn was that age when Joe impregnated her. Not to mention how old Joe youngest brother is and how pops get round lol. Joe to alot of deflectin and gaslightin but that was Hall Of Fame substance.
Yea, but when Joe was fukking his 25yo girls, he was in a dark place mentally and down bad :mjgrin:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps

Why doesn’t he tell Diddy to grow up and stop fukking 20-something year old City Girls :mjlol:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
So drake popped all that shyt just to slide in his dms and actually address him like an adult yet shytting on him in public? Lol why does Joe think drake likes/respects him. Joe been dikkriding drake for the past 2 years if not more

Most these Soundcloud era rappers p*ssy. Rocky said Ian and Bari are bytches in a set changed lyrics up just to call em that... Then when 5'5 Tumblr fashion nikka Ian pressed him

sub-buzz-1022-1690221437-3.png

sub-buzz-826-1690221442-1.png

F11XKdAXsAAAkBE

:francis:

Not to even get into GenZ fakkits. Dont let clout and money fool you they the same lames and p*ssybois from round the block. Diss in public and hash it out in private like hoe ass nikkas they are