The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
That's the weirdest shyt in the world to me. I've talked before on here about an old roommate that start talking to some girl. He got all excited talking about "Nate used to hit that. NATE!!!!!. He looks like a model". Made us think he wanted to fukk Nate himself so went the route of fukking the same girl to feel closer or something.

Mal used to hint at this heavy that he was fukkin some of the same hoes as NBA players. He damn near said he and Lebron was eskimo bros over that PAWG Yesjulz or hinted it all proud and shyt. Weird ass nikkas.

It’s lame shyt. I don’t remember Mal EVER hinting that he tucked her.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
just getting around to watching the pod and this shyt reminds me of that First Take episode the day after Jalen Rose called out Skip for averaging 1.4 points per game

They really spent the whole episode basically explaining why Joe is qualified to give Drake advice :heh:

and he a hoe for calling out Big Sean for liking a fukking post on IG

I saw alot of his so called friends and people he dikkride liking and commenting on those posts but he didn’t mention any of them,only the guy he know is soft and not gonna do or say shyt

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Mal used to hint at this heavy that he was fukkin some of the same hoes as NBA players. He damn near said he and Lebron was eskimo bros over that PAWG Yesjulz or hinted it all proud and shyt. Weird ass nikkas.
Mal and Ish smashed a few industry thots before they became “public figures”.
Some of these chicks charged backpage prices in their Starlots days.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just getting around to watching the pod and this shyt reminds me of that First Take episode the day after Jalen Rose called out Skip for averaging 1.4 points per game

They really spent the whole episode basically explaining why Joe is qualified to give Drake advice :heh:

and he a hoe for calling out Big Sean for liking a fukking post on IG

I saw alot of his so called friends and people he dikkride liking and commenting on those posts but he didn’t mention any of them,only the guy he know is soft and not gonna do or say shyt
Maybe with the other guys he didn’t feel shyt was real anyways…… With Sean you could tell he was blindsided by it. He was there for Sean for some shyt. So he probably felt a way.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Them Drake disses are all fire tho
I was thinking the exact opposite. Thought they were cool but whatever…

Which got me to thinking how great of a podder/interviewer this mf really is. I’d pay $25 a month for the Patreon but never would I ever even pay $10 for a Joe Budden album :russ: