The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
You trying to say Joe is Rashad McCants lol. Listening to him on Gil's Arena and he really do remind me of Joe.

I think Joe like Brandon Jennings. Had that 55pt game against Steph - Pump It Up, some decent seasons - Mood Muziks then disappeared.

Jennings pod now too. He got some of that same sass and retarded opinions too, cant dress but be in designer. Joe more vocal and louder but I see the comp :lolbron:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

yooooooooooooooo :dead: WTF that was carbon copy Joe. I aint hear much of his music from Degrassi era but holy shyt LMAOOOO

listen to that and not watch the vid w/ a lower pitched voice that might as well be Joe rappin :mjlol:

Y’all digging to deep. You can post clips of Drake sounding like everyone from Bog Sean to some random dancehall artist. Stop it. Drake is a lame who runs with whatever is hot at the moment.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Y’all digging to deep. You can post clips of Drake sounding like everyone from Bog Sean to some random dancehall artist. Stop it. Drake is a lame who runs with whatever is hot at the moment.
The funny thing is back then Drake was in a beef with another Toronto rapper. So dude dissed him by calling out how bad he’s biting from Budden.

Drake’s response was telling dude he’s biting Joe’s career.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think Joe like Brandon Jennings. Had that 55pt game against Steph - Pump It Up, some decent seasons - Mood Muziks then disappeared.

Jennings pod now too. He got some of that same sass and retarded opinions too, cant dress but be in designer. Joe more vocal and louder but I see the comp :lolbron:
Imagine Jennings telling Steph he needs to shoot more midrange jumpers

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

yooooooooooooooo :dead: WTF that was carbon copy Joe. I aint hear much of his music from Degrassi era but holy shyt LMAOOOO

listen to that and not watch the vid w/ a lower pitched voice that might as well be Joe rappin :mjlol:

these 2 have alot of similarities

See, Joe could send all this shyt to the blogs but he really sparing that nikka for political reasons.

Daps
Anything music or sports related…this nikka flip is beyond useless smh
Baseless, and silly points, interrupting nikkas smh
He really doesn’t know much outside of profession (building viral videos and the pay structure behind it)

Dude either is just completely unaware of many things in the world around him or one of the goat dads and family man who only hangs around with his wife and kids

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

these 2 have alot of similarities

I lowkey thought this was a video edit with a joe song :russ:

I thoguht drake was gonna be on some “we wuz leaaaaving we wuz duuuuuuunnnnnnnn”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I see what Ice was tryna say with what Drake's goal is, but at the end of the day the fact that he's triggered about this shows he cares. He clearly is the #1 commercial artist but at the end of the day we know he seeks validation as the #1 rapper

As a biracial Canadian Jew, its deeper than rap. Pusha T told us exactly what it is