The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I dont think Joe budden telling us he influenced drake is gonna change peoples narrative of him.

he gonna be corny and lame to a ton of people no matter what. And posting old pics of him and drake is even cornier
When you don’t address things you let people run with their version of the truth, someone like Joe who doesn’t have a fanbase can’t afford to do this IMO if he cares about his legacy as a rapper which he should.

Him replying doesn’t make him corny, going on a passive aggressive rant while not directly addressing the guy that’s dissing you in front of millions does, it makes you look corny and like a bytch, that’s it.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
When you don’t address things you let people run with their version of the truth, someone like Joe who doesn’t have a fanbase can’t afford to do this IMO if he cares about his legacy as a rapper which he should.
Joe's legacy as a rapper is already shot to ppl who super stan Drake ever since the last scuffle he had with Drake with all the disses. To those ppl Joe will always be a pill head/junky/woman beater/loser/snake.

Actual rap fans seem to know Joe's legacy and respect it. That's why you had ppl like Ebro coming to Joe's defense. :manny:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Joe's legacy as a rapper is already shot to ppl who super stan Drake ever since the last scuffle he had with Drake with all the disses. To those ppl Joe will always be a pill head/junky/woman beater/loser/snake.

Actual rap fans seem to know Joe's legacy and respect it. That's why you had ppl like Ebro coming to Joe's defense. :manny:

Yeah but theres a younger crowd who are ambivalent to it all and just willing to soak up info, they won't go out there way for it but if posted on blogs like Shaderoom, Akademiks and etc they'll see it and soak it up.

Marketing is an almost lifetime process it don't just stop when you decide not to be a rapper anymore.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Listening to the track breakdown about ages and this is corny man. I'm not a fan of the album (although I like it more than on my first two listens) but hating on a dude for fukking young women is wild to me. We all know who Joe fukks. We all know who is in his DMs. We all know the type of women he courts at strip clubs. Let's keep it a buck: if you're a successful man who is 28-40something...why wouldn't you want to fukk young thots? We're not talking dating. We're not talking marriage. We're talking mutual exchanges between you and a woman who values comfort, money, and security. In an era full of broke young dudes, or successful young dudes with the social skills of a 5 year old child, why the fukk wouldn't a guy in his late 30s indulge? The lane is wide fukking open.
:dead:

My problem with Drake on the topic is simple: if you're gonna fukk young hoes you can't cry about young hoe shyt. Sooner or later she's going to waste your time. She's not gonna show up for the nice event you planned. Or she's gonna show up to the nice restaurant you booked in a jumpsuit. Or she's gonna order jalapeno poppers and a salad at the nice steakhouse. Or she's gonna fall in love with some young (broke) dude and put you on hold for months. Drake is going through all of this shyt, and I understand. I got a gf but not long ago I had sugar babies brehs. I know what all that shyt is like, and I am younger than Drake. But instead of competing with young broke hood dudes, Drake is competing with NBA players on rookie contracts. Brehs who don't have nearly as much money as him, brehs who can't get the restaurant reservation BUT are just more exciting and better to be around than a bitter older breh. That's the life you chose my nikka. Accept it and move on to the next dime.
:manny:

I can't stand hearing dudes cry about this shyt. It's the game. If you're gonna play you open yourself up to being played. You have to accept those terms. I don't want to hear this nikka crying. Just like I didn't want to hear Nas complaining about being left on read. Get the fukk outtahere.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Brehs who don't have nearly as much money as him, brehs who can't get the restaurant reservation BUT are just more exciting and better to be around than a bitter older breh. That's the life you chose my nikka. Accept it and move on to the next dime.
For 99% of the women that are dealing with Drake/Ball players once it get to like 20/50M they view them as the same.
I also wouldnt be surprised if the younger ball nikkas/rappers trick money easier on them compared to Drake. If doesnt matter if Drake the hottest rapper and worth a billion if he not tricking. Especially if the rapper/ball player that's still a millionaire and blowing 100k on you with no issue.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"You talking about fukking 25 years old but you..."

*Joe starts mumbling*

"Thats personal, not gonna read that."

Drake know that Joe be outchea still fukking them young bytches :lolbron:

They fukk the same bytches, as soon as joe break up with this new chick in Houston she’ll be with drake at a highschool basketball game

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Ice was completely spot on with his assessment of Joe and Drake “friendship”. Joe is just being naive to think otherwise.
Ice called that shyt from jump. Drake treats Joe the same way he treats Akademiks.

He uses their love for him to his advantage. He is cool with them to an extant but he keeps them at arms length. Is probably buddy buddy with them privately, but in public he be roasting them and laughing at their misfortunes.

Like the popular kid in high school who you have class with and is cool with you in class because he needs you to help on a project and seems friendly with you. But then at lunch when you go to hang out with them they just ignore you and just shoo you away while their boys laugh at you.

Thats how Drake views them..

And Joe needs to open his eyes and realize that version of Drake he met in 2009 isn’t around no more.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Ice called that shyt from jump. Drake treats Joe the same way he treats Akademiks.

He uses their love for him to his advantage. He is cool with them to an extant but he keeps them at arms length. Is probably buddy buddy with them privately, but in public he be roasting them and laughing at their misfortunes.

Like the popular kid in high school who you have class with and is cool with you in class because he needs you to help on a project and seems friendly with you. But then at lunch when you go to hang out with them they just ignore you and just shoo you away while their boys laugh at you.

Thats how Drake views them..

And Joe needs to open his eyes and realize that version of Drake he met in 2009 isn’t around no more.

“Nah me and drake are friends, on IG live, at the pool party, I thought he was cool”

:mjcry:

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with the ep plug, i aint listening to that shyt.

Sounds like he aint expose much. And im sure his yes men aint add much either

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Joe is a passive aggressive p*ssy, I can’t stand dudes like him, this was his chance to create a viral moment, drop some facts, change the narrative and boost his subscribers yet he chooses to be the ‘bigger man’ when he’s already been butcher in front of an audiences of millions , what type of example is he to anyone?

He’s got people a laughing and dissing him and asking who has Joe Budden ever influenced? Not knowing he’s a huge influence on Drake himself, yet he won’t say that on his biggest platform and continue to play the woe is me loser, why didn’t he have that energy for taxstone?

Maybe because he’s behind a prison wall, p*ssy I really wish Raekwon could slap him again, where’s Ransom when you need him.
TRUTH

I was expecting him to go in on him the way he did EM

Dude could have boosted his pod numbers and showed Drake that he has a platform that is formidable...

Joe always been a bytch when it comes down to it tho

He dikkrides for clout like all the rest....

Last edited: