The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Bro if Drake threatened me via DM there wouldn't be enough laughing emojis in the world I can send back...

This nikka really sending threats on some mob shyt :dead:

I'm telling you this shyt a parody
I don't think Drake would do anything but don't act like stupid cats around him wouldn't.

That fool Jas jr or whatever his name is out in Texas might just do some stupid shyt as usual, one of those skinny Canadians too and on.
Just like Pee wee lit up Wayne's bus cause Wayne had beef with Birdman, I don't think Birdman told him to go and kill Wayne

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
S/o to Joe for not releasing this Episode, getting into my JBP conspiracy bag, what Drake might've wanted to increase the buzz among the 25-40 yo rap nerds through Budden. Although in reality I believe he just got sensitive and had his yes men egg him on

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Joe is a passive aggressive p*ssy, I can’t stand dudes like him, this was his chance to create a viral moment, drop some facts, change the narrative and boost his subscribers yet he chooses to be the ‘bigger man’ when he’s already been butcher in front of an audiences of millions , what type of example is he to anyone?

He’s got people a laughing and dissing him and asking who has Joe Budden ever influenced? Not knowing he’s a huge influence on Drake himself, yet he won’t say that on his biggest platform and continue to play the woe is me loser, why didn’t he have that energy for taxstone?

Maybe because he’s behind a prison wall, p*ssy I really wish Raekwon could slap him again, where’s Ransom when you need him.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I don't think Drake would do anything but don't act like stupid cats around him wouldn't.

That fool Jas jr or whatever his name is out in Texas might just do some stupid shyt as usual, one of those skinny Canadians too and on.
Just like Pee wee lit up Wayne's bus cause Wayne had beef with Birdman, I don't think Birdman told him to go and kill Wayne
Oh I know who he's affiliated with

He would still get laughed at

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Joe is a passive aggressive p*ssy, I can’t stand dudes like him, this was his chance to create a viral moment, drop some facts, change the narrative and boost his subscribers yet he chooses to be the ‘bigger man’ when he’s already been butcher in front of an audiences of millions , what type of example is he to anyone?

He’s got people a laughing and dissing him and asking who has Joe Budden ever influenced? Not knowing he’s a huge influence on Drake himself, yet he won’t say that on his biggest platform and continue to play the woe is me loser, why didn’t he have that energy for taxstone?

Maybe because he’s behind a prison wall, p*ssy I really wish Raekwon could slap him again, where’s Ransom when you need him.

What narrative was he gonna change by doing all that?

Seem like you just want dude to crash out on drake. Like I said earlier alot folks rocking with Joe on this particular issue crashing out saying he would beat up drake do this and that would be dumb as shyt

Other than make you say Joe aint a p*ssy what exactly would it have done to change a narrative ?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
No

Birdman said on Clubhouse that Bad Bunny been secretly signed to Drake this whole time. Not sure how true it is.
Yea, Joe just said it on today's pod. Good look if so. Cuz that nikka like one of the top, if not the top, international artists.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
What narrative was he gonna change by doing all that?

Seem like you just want dude to crash out on drake. Like I said earlier alot folks rocking with Joe on this particular issue crashing out saying he would beat up drake do this and that would be dumb as shyt

Other than make you say Joe aint a p*ssy what exactly would it have done to change a narrative ?

The narrative that Joe isn’t influential, the narrative that Drake wasn’t directly influenced by him, we know this but 90% of the average fan don’t.

Drake had a personal jibe tbsp mans whole life, at that point gloves are off he should have been posting pictures of Drakes bm in his pool party, why be a bytch? To get invites to Drake events that you’ll never get an invite to? This is why dude don’t respect tou because you can’t be a man and say what’s truly on your mind, scared to mess up an imaginary bag, when the truth is this is the most publicity the guys had in years.

Truth is Joe is a bad businessman and doesn’t know how to make the correct moves we’ve seen that already in the past.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The narrative that Joe isn’t influential, the narrative that Drake wasn’t directly influenced by him, we know this but 90% of the average fan don’t.

Drake had a personal jibe tbsp mans whole life, at that point gloves are off he should have been posting pictures of Drakes bm in his pool party, why be a bytch? To get invites to Drake events that you’ll never get an invite to? This is why dude don’t respect tou because you can’t be a man and say what’s truly on your mind, scared to mess up an imaginary bag, when the truth is this is the most publicity the guys had in years.

Truth is Joe is a bad businessman and doesn’t know how to make the correct moves we’ve seen that already in the past.

I dont think Joe budden telling us he influenced drake is gonna change peoples narrative of him.

he gonna be corny and lame to a ton of people no matter what. And posting old pics of him and drake is even cornier