The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So this lying ass nikka gonna tell us Drake DMed him but he that he never listened to it and never will :snoop:

I don't think he's lying about the DM but he lying about not listening :smh:
He said drake recorded some shyt....but you seriously think drake didn't send text DMs as well ? :dwillhuh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I read yah shyt all wrong :laff: my bad

But why lie about not listening?
"I wasn't sitting on her stomach, I was sitting under her breasts"

Joe just be saying shyt sometimes :russ:But knowing the ego he has, I don't think he could resist listening.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I don't take it that way. I mean they are going through the tracks and the discog and aren't really holding back other than just straight up calling shiiit ass. Listeners want them to go such scorched earth but honestly this music doesn't even illicit that sort of reaction.

Parks and Ice are hot though lol. I think everyone realizes they are too old for this shyt. Drake behaves like a rich teenager on pills who is above critique.
That part right there.

You could tell that Ice, Ish, and Parks wanted to legit go in on him but they held back cause they noticed Joe held back.

Compared to how Joe handled the Em situation, he was a lot more mature with how he did this. Breaking down the album track by track about the content and literally throwing Drake’s words back at him was a master class.

Joe saying Aubrey left a voice note for him I believe 100%

Him not listening to it i believe too because that’s what Drake wanted

Drake was saying things to him that HE THINKS would get under Joe’s skin. Like materialistic shyt that he doesn’t give a fukk about. He came off as a damn Coli poster :pachaha:

And I understand why Joe put the shyt on Patreon.

1. To capitalize on the situation and make Aubrey’s Angels pay to hear the response.

2.) Avoid getting a C&D from Aubrey cause Joe was playing his music.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
That part right there.

You could tell that Ice, Ish, and Parks wanted to legit go in on him but they held back cause they noticed Joe held back.

Compared to how Joe handled the Em situation, he was a lot more mature with how he did this. Breaking down the album track by track about the content and literally throwing Drake’s words back at him was a master class.

Joe saying Aubrey left a voice note for him I believe 100%

Him not listening to it i believe too because that’s what Drake wanted

Drake was saying things to him that HE THINKS would get under Joe’s skin. Like materialistic shyt that he doesn’t give a fukk about. He came off as a damn Coli poster :pachaha:

And I understand why Joe put the shyt on Patreon.

1. To capitalize on the situation and make Aubrey’s Angels pay to hear the response.

2.) Avoid getting a C&D from Aubrey cause Joe was playing his music.
Don't they mute the music on YouTube anyway?

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So 2 Joe for not reading the private message. Still having mercy on the Canadian smhh :banderas:

ps i dont think Drake saw it going this way the jokes is turning into "Hollup that nikka Joe right tho"

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
He's probably lying about not listening
So 2 Joe for not reading the private message. Still having mercy on the Canadian smhh :banderas:

ps i dont think Drake saw it going this way the jokes is turning into "Hollup that nikka Joe right tho"

Thats the thing. Drake will never ever ever ever be able to process failure like Joe.

Drake is 36. Joe failed at damn near everything in life up until he was about 36. Boy he was a complete failure, hell why else you think he dresses like a new money douche, shyt is all new to him lol. I'm almost positive that they is nothing Aubrey can say that can get under his skin. The other way around, on the other hand...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I'm almost positive that they is nothing Aubrey can say that can get under his skin.

Even in this podcast, Joe admits Drake had him tight a few times and he's said he's had him tight several times before this. He knows exactly what buttons to press.

If nothing gets under his skin, explain why he got so upset over just hearing "pump pump pump it up" and recorded 3/4 diss tracks before hearing the full thing.

Or him getting irritated over the lack of verses but Drake DMing him and asking him to write 20 more or asking him to come on stage when he's in NY so Joe can spit one of his disses.

The only reason this shyt has persisted as long as it has is because they both get under each other's skin more and quickly than other people can to them. Drake takes Joe's comments to heart and Joe does the same when Drake starts bombing off on him.

Ice spent like 15/20 mins tryna convince Joe that him and Drake really aren't as cool as they think they are, and that shyt hurt Joe to try to acknowledge since I do just think he wants Drake to rap his ass off the way he feels he can.

It's a love/hate relationship between two nikkas that are really really big fans of each other and are WAY MORE ALIKE than not. They're damn near twins

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He's probably lying about not listening

Thats the thing. Drake will never ever ever ever be able to process failure like Joe.

Drake is 36. Joe failed at damn near everything in life up until he was about 36. Boy he was a complete failure, hell why else you think he dresses like a new money douche, shyt is all new to him lol. I'm almost positive that they is nothing Aubrey can say that can get under his skin. The other way around, on the other hand...
Quiet as kept he wasn't really making money until he started patreon. And even then he has all these ppl under salary so i dont think he makin as much money (profit) as you think. Improper Improv really has a chance of making him a lot of money tho thats why he keeos Flip close.

opportunity to make a lot of money with Ak, thats why he valued him over mal and em.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Bro if Drake threatened me via DM there wouldn't be enough laughing emojis in the world I can send back...

This nikka really sending threats on some mob shyt :dead:

I'm telling you this shyt a parody
That man was threatening him pretty much saying “I’ll send J. Prince after you!”

That’s what i heard..