☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So drake popped all that shyt just to slide in his dms and actually address him like an adult yet shytting on him in public? Lol why does Joe think drake likes/respects him. Joe been dikkriding drake for the past 2 years if not more
Joe was in the DMs bigging Drake up too.

They love each other.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
l

Joe is like a basketball player with a high level of skills, who had 1 40 point game in his first week as an NBA player...then he inexplicably got released at the end if the season and became a journeyman 12th man off the bench, never scoring more than points per game :heh:

but he should have been a 25ppg player
You trying to say Joe is Rashad McCants lol. Listening to him on Gil's Arena and he really do remind me of Joe.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
That track by track breakdown was nasty

Drake really needs to check himself

At that part now. That shyt has to hurt

So drake popped all that shyt just to slide in his dms and actually address him like an adult yet shytting on him in public? Lol why does Joe think drake likes/respects him. Joe been dikkriding drake for the past 2 years if not more

It sounds like that DM was borderline a threat - not him addressing him as an adult. He basically told him to take a pill, listen to some instrumentals and write some bullshyt and stop playing with his friends like that.

Unless there are more DMs past the 1:30 mark

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
When the music stops being fire at even a 30 percent clip people ain't just gonna sing along to the bops anymore.

This man is all the way weird. He's been all the way weird since that other fukking rich weirdo broke him. Needless to say, Kanye destroys everything he's touched, but doofs love the company of other doofs.

Then again I don't use IG. I can't imagine being someone who just DMs other grown men. I don't understand it; i'm in my early to mid 30's and i just want to better my career and take care of my 3 sons lol. rappers want to be ballers, ballplayers wanna be entertainers, and moguls wanna be gangsters. But nobody in his circle wants to tell him how pathetic he looks.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
im dying at the thoguht of drake spewing absolute hatred for Joe on IG and them sending him a DM after to talk it out :dead:

This beige hatred is disgusting to watch

No matter how much money you got, the madder somebody gets situations like this just exposes who's dad weren't there/weren't shyt.

Please be fathers to your sons, brehs.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only 40 mins in but a lot of dikksucking and tapdancing so far...

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Only 40 mins in but a lot of dikksucking and tapdancing so far...

I don't take it that way. I mean they are going through the tracks and the discog and aren't really holding back other than just straight up calling shiiit ass. Listeners want them to go such scorched earth but honestly this music doesn't even illicit that sort of reaction.

Parks and Ice are hot though lol. I think everyone realizes they are too old for this shyt. Drake behaves like a rich teenager on pills who is above critique.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When the music stops being fire at even a 30 percent clip people ain't just gonna sing along to the bops anymore.

This man is all the way weird. He's been all the way weird since that other fukking rich weirdo broke him. Needless to say, Kanye destroys everything he's touched, but doofs love the company of other doofs.

Then again I don't use IG. I can't imagine being someone who just DMs other grown men. I don't understand it; i'm in my early to mid 30's and i just want to better my career and take care of my 3 sons lol. rappers want to be ballers, ballplayers wanna be entertainers, and moguls wanna be gangsters. But nobody in his circle wants to tell him how pathetic he looks.
nikkas say this but be on the internet on a male dominated forum writing messages or other men. Lol

Yall funny

And people keep overestimating this nikka drake like he’s not about to have another number one record and 400k sold like his last few albums save for a surprise dance album.

Joe just was in one of his moods he gets in every few months and this time around, like when Views dropped, he took it out on Drake with fake criticism. Most of the stuff he claims to be annoyed by Drake about…he does.

Silkk

Daps
I don't take it that way. I mean they are going through the tracks and the discog and aren't really holding back other than just straight up calling shiiit ass. Listeners want them to go such scorched earth but honestly this music doesn't even illicit that sort of reaction.

Parks and Ice are hot though lol. I think everyone realizes they are too old for this shyt. Drake behaves like a rich teenager on pills who is above critique.
Im talking about todays episode

Silkk

Daps
"You talking about fukking 25 years old but you..."

*Joe starts mumbling*

"Thats personal, not gonna read that."

Drake know that Joe be outchea still fukking them young bytches :lolbron: