The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the rest of yall, shyt's a chore. Had to skipp most the episode, thankfully the pod is timestamped. So far (im only up to the Ye leak), only the Jay/Ye really worth listening to.

The bug segment was dumb and funny as hell listening Joe in the strike section. How he doing a deep dive on the effects waffle house giving workers a raise, talking about how it will effect places in other parts of the US and current problems at the port. But cant understand how the lantern fly is a big issue for crops and shyt. The pour mind chick made him look like an idiot when she brought up how bed bugs are an issue.
friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode is the level of bird content Joe thought adding Mel would bring to the pod
Yup. Joe only wanted a woman up there to be a buffer to the messy shyt he loves to speak about…. But she doesn’t really go along with it so he ends up stuck and trying to forcefully get opinions out of her… shyt is annoying as shyt

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yup. Joe only wanted a woman up there to be a buffer to the messy shyt he loves to speak about…. But she doesn’t really go along with it so he ends up stuck and trying to forcefully get opinions out of her… shyt is annoying as shyt
He wanted to recapture that Marissa dynamic who had no shame but also didn’t have the range to speak on other topics. Now he got Melissa who can speak on other topics but unwilling to give up the dirt.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wanted to recapture that Marissa dynamic who had no shame but also didn’t have the range to speak on other topics. Now he got Melissa who can speak on other topics but unwilling to give up the dirt.
nikka should’ve just had her come up for a month to see what the deal was. But his dumb ass just signed her. He damn near be ratting on her… she probably gives it up off the camera and he thought she was gonna do it on the show. Not happening… he wanna tip-toe to be messy. Nah go get a TRULY messy chick… there’s loads of ‘em.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These niccas done dropped like 3 in a row. Super behind

Daps
The girls were annoying to listen to, it was a struggle. I didn't even care about any of their points I just didn't like how they spoke or sounded. Pod had to many people on it

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe said Chiefs vs Jets did more viewers than the Super Bowl........Im not even looking that up, It has to be :duck:
He probably just him skimming shyt and not actually reading. I remember one of the tweets/headlines saying that game was the most watch football game SINCE the superbowl.