The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:camby:
Joe is insufferable around women. He’ll do everything in his power to sound smart, funny and heartwarming around them…even if it doesn’t make sense.

Drea and Lex were wasted on this episode because Joe is actually the dumb one, even though he likes to act like he’s talking to college kids to prop himself up. I’ve seen them on 85 South and I check their podcast. They’re funny as hell and know their shyt.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
IMG-7559.jpg

I remember he was shytting on Nadeska in one of those rants because she didn’t rebel against complex with him and went to work at Apple Music

Joe went to Amp to do exactly what Nadeska does at Apple Music, a live radio show :mjlol:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
He probably just him skimming shyt and not actually reading. I remember one of the tweets/headlines saying that game was the most watch football game SINCE the superbowl.

Yea It’s crazy how many people are running that stat into the ground like it’s something extreme..it’s really not saying much

It’s just saying “4 weeks into the season..this was the most watched game so far” lol

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And on this he basically said “we don’t give it up the same…. We got sponsors and shyt now so don’t expect that from us” that’s why the folks on the Reddit or the FB groups need to just chill. Joe is up there damn near acting…. This shyt might as well be scripted

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea It’s crazy how many people are running that stat into the ground like it’s something extreme..it’s really not saying much

It’s just saying “4 weeks into the season..this was the most watched game so far” lol
Yea, the more interesting stat is Taylor added like 2-3 million female viewers. This why the NFL going so hard. They trying to get the swifties hooked, so going overboard on all the swift skybox cuts and shyt :mjlol:

idk if Joe covered that in the topic, I skipped that shyt fast :mjlol:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody wants to losten to those bird talk. They may say the most nuanced shyt. But thier voices are like chalk a dry board.