The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't Joe eat meat? So what's his justification for that? Since he against killing bugs, mice, etc?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Too many people on the mic today

I don't mind the pour mind girls if it was just an episode with them and one or two more people.

Edit: I hope this the last pod they talk about this Taylor Swift shyt

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gonna have to catch clips of this one probably. Then 2 heaux have some of the most nails on a chalkboard sounding voices in podcast/radio history. And then it's just stupid bird babble logic to boot, over and over.

When they cohosted The Breakfast Club with how they've been cycling guests since Yee left, pour minds was easily bottom 2 of everybody they had up there.

Shout out to them for turning having fat asses and big titties to their own lil movement tho. Just keep it over there or on the gram 💰💰💰💰

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Its evident with this bug conversation that they just coming at Mel about everything to get her to quit at this point
He only wanted her because he thought she would tell all her sleazy industry business.
A life long misogynist like Joe is not going to want to pay a big salary long term to a chick he is not reaping instant gratification from.

And I know that bytch he got parked in Houston is eating through his money like a mf.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Joe was on a good run with these episodes for a minute until recently with these Kelce/Swift convos, the money convos, and these birds from this Pour Minds podcast joining.

Stopped this run they were on dead in its tracks smh this latest episode is a chore to listen to.