The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I hate how bust down watches is used to call rappers dumb

modifying something from the original design is going to devalue it if the market desires it in its original state, but if you don’t plan on selling it and prefer it with diamonds then youre not stupid
Ever since Jay Z dropped that boring album, everyone is an owner and a financial wizard now lol

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Joe circle said they don’t wanna hang with loser ass nikkas who don’t deal with chicks with low body counts in the underworld.

:mjlol:
They in a different world like he did state tho. Breh with money/looks and clout for women thrown at him nightly in the club….they not relating to dude working at UPS meeting chicks at target and gets into a long term relationship and at best only had 6 women his whole life

That’s why that 35 caused such an uproar and debate

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Episode was dope. Been needing more female perspectives. Wish they would bring Toy back on.

I need to see Asia naked. :noah: They all got to on Improper Improv 😡

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Its funny as hell reading the last few pages and watching yall bang your head against the wall about Ice getting p*ssy.

Yall be telling on yourselves

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Smh, not familiar with these women although there ig pics are :leon: .

But this is terrible. Joe puts Mel in check when she talks too much. But 2 women running their mouths? Bad idea.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I hate how bust down watches is used to call rappers dumb

modifying something from the original design is going to devalue it if the market desires it in its original state, but if you don’t plan on selling it and prefer it with diamonds then youre not stupid
It’s better to get it from the factory with diamonds in it tho. Other than that u basically just fukked the watch up cause a watch isn’t jewelry. lol.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ever since they had to kill the Mel/Ish narrative Ish has turned Mel into public enemy #1 lol