The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This episode is the level of bird content Joe thought adding Mel would bring to the pod
Nah he knew Mel wasn't close to that, that's not what he hired her for ....Joe not stupid, niccas don't want to hear tweetledee and tweetledum talk for 3 hours multiple times a week. That's why that loudmouth Amanda and the lovely Bridgets pod didn't work on the network. I'm convinced he wanted Bridgey in Mel's spot before Mel signed on, but that fat loudmouth fukk was yappin

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ish & Melyssa muted up like a mf. I don't mind Melyssa but you can see on Ish face he wanted to get some shyt off but wouldn't do it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ice got mel tight :mjlol:

You can tell she be wanting to go off on him but she's not tight with him and parks like that to go off on them like she can Joe, Flip, & Ice :russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nah he knew Mel wasn't close to that, that's not what he hired her for ....Joe not stupid, niccas don't want to hear tweetledee and tweetledum talk for 3 hours multiple times a week. That's why that loudmouth Amanda and the lovely Bridgets pod didn't work on the network. I'm convinced he wanted Bridgey in Mel's spot before Mel signed on, but that fat loudmouth fukk was yappin
I said last week or so how Bridget would be a much better fit than Mel. Someone here chimed in and said that was the was the plan (signing bridget), but she turned him down because she was doing the Thing is pod. Joe fumbled that hard so fukking hard.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
And on this he basically said “we don’t give it up the same…. We got sponsors and shyt now so don’t expect that from us” that’s why the folks on the Reddit or the FB groups need to just chill. Joe is up there damn near acting…. This shyt might as well be scripted
it definitely is...on a patreon episode Ish said some shyt like they sometimes take the opposite point of what they really think on a topic for the benefit of compelling pod content

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I said last week or so how Bridget would be a much better fit than Mel. Someone here chimed in and said that was the was the plan (signing bridget), but she turned him down because she was doing the Thing is pod. Joe fumbled that hard so fukking hard.
Fat mouth heau mandii was scared of being assd out and having to solely focus on whorible

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Played it because Ish was getting ready to crack some muffins
:pachaha:
But are you really the muffin man if you’re not cracking the muffins? :jbhmm:

The show went from the Ish & Mel narrative to relationship man Ish randomly bringing up his girl for no reason every episode