The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I hate how bust down watches is used to call rappers dumb

modifying something from the original design is going to devalue it if the market desires it in its original state, but if you don’t plan on selling it and prefer it with diamonds then youre not stupid
Dolph, why you go and spend that two-fifty on the blue Richard Mille? (What you mean?)
You fukking up the value of the watch, kid, what you doing? Get for real (Hah)
Stay out my business, player, I don't never plan on selling it, for real (Uh-uh)

:wow:

mindgawn

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knew Flip would be on some shyt soon as he tried to strong-arm Joe.

Neeguh asked for extra bread for 3 months...Joe gave him what he asked 4, then duke complained when tap was shut off.

Funny style shyt. Talking bout I know what I'm worth and why wouldn't you keep it going? Fux outta here.

Favor for a favor nothings infinite when bread concerned.

Last edited:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Yo Ish sounded crazy during the Part of the Show segment. Almost sounded like he was caping for ol girl to date a sex offender :sitdown:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
I hate how bust down watches is used to call rappers dumb

modifying something from the original design is going to devalue it if the market desires it in its original state, but if you don’t plan on selling it and prefer it with diamonds then youre not stupid
True but most of these rappers usually do end up selling jewelry once the money dries up or they become “woke” after a meeting with Jay-Z :mjgrin: