The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
M4 was ready to flip the Renner body count convo to tear down Shannon real quick.
M4: Yall dont think it's messed up that question was even asked?
They shut her down quick by saying Renner volunteered the info :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don’t know how you can be disappointed by that Ross and Meek record.

nikkas can hate Yatchy but he brings out the best in artist

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:picard:

I dont wanna hate, but what do you think draws these type of broads to Ice ? we know he dont got a mouth piece like that. And hes a nikka nerd in all its glory
:jbhmm:
Ice has been an internet celebrity for a long ass time. Had to be easy for him to bag bytches on twitter. I thought he was a rapper or something for the longest time.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ice has been an internet celebrity for a long ass time. Had to be easy for him to bag bytches on twitter. I thought he was a rapper or something for the longest time.
He's also brothers with Ars. I can imagine he tossed a Ice a few nice joints too, along with fukking with Ice to get next to Ars.

Silkk

Daps
He's also brothers with Ars. I can imagine he tossed a Ice a few nice joints too, along with fukking with Ice to get next to Ars.
And Joe pretty much too for as long as they’ve been friends. He’s an industry dude even though he might not say it.

We’ve all seen the not so attractive club promoters/pimps/photographers/etc. that stay with the bad chicks because of their circles.

Daps
Internet celeb doing what? Not hating I just didn't know of him before the podcast

Silkk

Daps
Playing catch up

That ball & bat riddle was wrong IDGAF :beli:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Internet celeb doing what? Not hating I just didn't know of him before the podcast
It's sorta the same reason Mal is famous - Being near/related to famous/well known people. Except Ice managed to "make his own way" with the twitter trolling stuff.

Ice used to have this as his twitter banner before he changed it to the current one
2a723512173695517b07e4f898c07eab.png

Ice's brother is Arsonal. Arsonal has slowed down now, but he was one of the most popping battle rappers. He probably still popular as hell now too. Ars used to shout out Ice in his battles. This how I knew about Ice before the pod.

I can't answer the twitter troll thing. I wasnt on twitter like that, but Joe'nem never try to shyt on Ice when he says he was one of the first trolls on there :manny:

Then as Silk said, being friends with Joe, just being near that will get you a lot of looks.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I hate how bust down watches is used to call rappers dumb

modifying something from the original design is going to devalue it if the market desires it in its original state, but if you don’t plan on selling it and prefer it with diamonds then youre not stupid