The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
She could’ve easily nipped thst shyt in the bud months ago but no, she basked in the attention her event was getting and thought people would move on.
Her and dude came on the show I guess like last year or so.....I didn't think nothing of it at the time but makes sense now.

But I'm also of the belief that 99% of people these days are cheating :manny: Especially when you've been with someone for years and get tired of having sex with them :manny:

Edit: I need to know how Pap is getting money these days before I can say who’s wrong/right. I HIGHLY doubt that Pap hasn’t fukked another woman the past 10 years :russ:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I think Remy said nothing happened and it was all lies when stuff first jumped off iirc :jbhmm:
She did all she could do to kill it. Eazy handled it very poorly. Didnt go on a live for liek 3 weeks after it happened, refusing the show his face.
Them hoe ass niccas really skipped over that Nicka Minaj Husband/Offset shyt in like 10 seconds :what:

house-party-christopher-reid.gif

Joe and crew said they dont want no problems lol

Her and dude came on the show I guess like last year or so.....I didn't think nothing of it at the time but makes sense now.
That wasnt late last year. That was earlier this year. Like feb/march.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
*plays deeper darker link soundbyte*
Ahh, that's why this nikka was going at Flip/JBP. CTG signed him to the Black Effect network.

17393dd3664dd0b231286e62935e8351.png

Dude who made the video said he pose to be replacing Taxstone :mjlol:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Yea, Bridget Kelly is who I mean. I didnt realize she had that pod going on when she was showing up on JBP.
She didn't. That pod was one of the ones Joe rushed to have on his network along with the Karen Civil one. Bridget and Mandii I guess bought back the IP from Joe and severed ties. They're not as popular as the JBP but they seem to have gotten themselves a nice little fanbase. They were able to tour earlier this year.
"If you can't prove it, then I didn't do it" :laff: That nikka is a dirtbag, breh

Of course a nikka with a Frigidaire body and matchstick legs is a dirt bag. Not surprised at all.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's scammy, why is he still free? He's a black man that successfully navigated financial law, feds is shook by that
lol @ trying to spin a story of a Black man fukking over a bunch of young Black boys(and men) who were vulnerable to be exploited as some type of tale of Black Excellence. ya'll nikkas be twisting yourselves into knots trying to be a devil advocate for some bullshyt.

Last edited: