The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

tay1

All Star
Daps
The BS high dude speaks is convincing and speaks with confidence. I can see how he got all that scammy **** off. It was also good to hear certain things from his perspective.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I knew that Roy Johnson was gonna be wild within first 2 minutes they asked about the white dude and he was like let me tell you about that bytch.

Then they keep bleeping some shyt out.

When they asked about he kids he would start like let me tell about that lil ass nikka. Let me tell you about that fat ass nikka 6’8 350 pound rapper.

I think Roy was shocked at how light the question was. But I remember Joe saying he would give Roy a podcast when they reviewed BS high because he find him entertaining. This felt like a trial run.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
If it's scammy, why is he still free? He's a black man that successfully navigated financial law, feds is shook by that
He made black kids starve, he made kids risk their physical well being, got many of them criminal records, dumb ppp-loans to pay tuition for nothing and on.

That is not financial law and nobody is shook by that, if anything the Feds might not care about that since nobody "important" was hurt and he failed to make any real money. :dahell:

And he's facing mad lawsuits, filed for bankruptcy and is investigated. Now if his doc blows up, that could make the feds move on him as know there is something to gain (spotlight).

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching now. Lemme see how they duck this Rem/Pap shyt
She could’ve easily nipped thst shyt in the bud months ago but no, she basked in the attention her event was getting and thought people would move on.