The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Ish’s BM is on his helmet again

Posting up documents that his own house is in foreclosure along with his rental property, collecting rent but not paying the mortgage :picard:

Ish is the pod MVP but all of that real estate/financial advice and talking about what black folks need and don’t need to be doing gotta stop :camby:

You gotta be a real sicko to get on the pod every week talking like Warren Buffet when the sheriff is about to take your house :francis:
Idk how to tell you this breh but most real estate nikkas be doing that shyt all the time. nikkas short sell, pull out HELOC’s on houses, collect rent and don’t pay taxes or mortgage, etc. sounds like a typical landlord to me.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Damn!!! If this is true he needs to never talk about nothing related to $$$.....Hope they address this on Saturday would love to hear the "juelzing" that will come out his mouth. His BM be really having receipts
Idk how NJ works but in MI you only get 8 months before a foreclosure. 2 years mortgage free is nuts. He purposely doing that shyt.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The fact theyre sitting up there actually tryna laugh at Anthony Anderson's pockets is hilarious lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol I don’t know about calling out of work but people do that .

Like my friends are drivers and in certain community’s they have the ups driver number .

They literally will all meet and get their stuff win win for the driver and customer .

My ups driver would leave shyt on the deck for me if no one was home .

One day I had something expensive coming saw the driver and signaled . Pulled over he gave me my stuff after showing my id.

nikka was like bet ty I was like no ty !!!!

I don’t really understand the hype over getting a new phone anymore. The tech has been tapped for years. All you gonna do is transfer your contacts and photos over and take a couple of pictures.

Ain’t nothing else to see or do that requires that level of hype

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I don’t really understand the hype over getting a new phone anymore. The tech has been tapped for years. All you gonna do is transfer your contacts and photos over and take a couple of pictures.

Ain’t nothing else to see or do that requires that level of hype
I was speaking packages Breh .