The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
lol @ trying to spin a story of a Black man fukking over a bunch of young Black boys(and men) who were vulnerable to be exploited as some type of tail of Black Excellence. ya'll nikkas be twisting yourselves into knots trying to be a devil advocate for some bullshyt.
Were you there ace Ventura? Do you know EXACTLY what happened?

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Just listening to that scamming azz dude now. He is so full of shyt and he knows it. All you have to do is prove it. One of those ppl that if they put in the same work as they do trying to get over, and actually tried to go through the proper channels they'd get way better results and then get real support from outside investors. But they'd rather be sketchy and scam. He is a POS and it shines through his whole get down. They want to get jokes off at his expense but he so slippery and full of it they can't do it how you know they want to.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Ish bout to set his BM off again on twitter with this talk about how big he did it for his daughter's birthday :dead:

Did she delete those tweets? I searched earlier and it show an error message page not found....

Ish put in da call? :russ: got those Twitter devs to get her up outta there:lolbron:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
lol @ trying to spin a story of a Black man fukking over a bunch of young Black boys(and men) who were vulnerable to be exploited as some type of tale of Black Excellence. ya'll nikkas be twisting yourselves into knots trying to be a devil advocate for some bullshyt.
College athletics been doing that since forever

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Halle Berry tryna get a check off Drake

:mjlol:

Pay down those CS payments

If she was getting a check, wouldn't she be telling him to go ahead and use it & to just break her off? Lol pretty sure she knows after all this time that Getty owns that image & just doesn't want that particular pic attached to her brand anymore.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Ice being a loser again

Talking about how we would call out of work and track down UPS trucks and go find them to pick up his iPhone on launch days
Lol I don’t know about calling out of work but people do that .

Like my friends are drivers and in certain community’s they have the ups driver number .

They literally will all meet and get their stuff win win for the driver and customer .

My ups driver would leave shyt on the deck for me if no one was home .

One day I had something expensive coming saw the driver and signaled . Pulled over he gave me my stuff after showing my id.

nikka was like bet ty I was like no ty !!!!