The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yo Wtf is this podcast even about anymore??? Like what kinda Podcast is it?? The shyt that goes on now and it a discussed is wild… part of the shyt is the fans too. And it’s wild because the demo for this Pod is OLD. Ain’t no kids pushing this shyt… grown ass adults
It's a general topic type show :manny:
What made you think a show full over 40+ year olds who discuss music/life stuff would have a young audience?

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a general topic type show :manny:
What made you think a show full over 40+ year olds who discuss music/life stuff would have a young audience?
That’s not wtf I’m talking about. I’m talking about 30+ demo acting like teenagers with the way they carry the show. The topics and discussions outside of the show are juvenile as shyt.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I couldn't work for someone who constantly denigrates and disrespects "workers."
The way Mal used to handle Joe is how you do it, he didnt let Joe bully him he would tell him about his short comings and fukk ups then hed snap back to reality.

When Joe was trying to accuse Mel of abusing her dog they should have lit his ass up.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally listened to the Tyrese episode

He’s been very consistent on his divorce journey. The story of him leaving in the middle of filming to try and get back to his lady when she started buggin on him.

From his POV I’d be very upset too. From what he told on the r&b money podcast this stemmed from her feeling he worked too much. Quarantine put them in a place where they had no choice but to get back all the time she felt she was missing. Once restrictions were lifted Tyrese (rightfully so imo) said its time to get back to work and make up for lost time money wise. She started bugging on him again for it.

As far as the MLK movie, If Lee Daniels was originally attached and decided Tyrese was gonna be MLK and MLK family didnt like the direction he was planning on taking. That means Lee Daniels was about to make some bullshyt

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
She needs to go ahead and start roasting them nikkas and show no mercy. Like all the BS with those guys and their decision making not to mention their smart dumb arguments?? I would be embarrassed if they caught me slipping like that constantly

These nikkas lash out when she responds to their shyt. When she mentioned the ED stuff, Ish flipped out lol. But this crew is the mature version of the pod. When cutie pie from Pour Minds cooked Ish, he couldn't do shyt bc of the way she carried the nikka. I don't think Mel could do that bc Ish is comfortable barking on her like he barks on Joe.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think Flip has a point. He signed a contract. It doesnt matter if you outperforming it. You stick him up in the re-up.
That’s a fact, but give him a heads up at least. It’s not like he was getting money for nothing; he was working beyond the scope of his contract. If Joe was so hardline about the contract, why didn’t he force him to stop coming?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yo Wtf is this podcast even about anymore??? Like what kinda Podcast is it?? The shyt that goes on now and it a discussed is wild… part of the shyt is the fans too. And it’s wild because the demo for this Pod is OLD. Ain’t no kids pushing this shyt… grown ass adults
It’s a black cultural events gossip pod mixed with Joe budden gaslighting

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a black cultural events gossip pod mixed with Joe budden gaslighting
The energy around these podcasts and what they’re supposed to be is fukkin’ weird. It’s now turned into them vaguely or basing shows around behind the scenes shyt that fans conjure up or try to decipher. Contracts and Mel and Ish…. Joe responding to Reddit shyt… this shyt is crazy

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I’ll say ice does. nikka legit said “fukk Nas” and he was anticipating a Young Nudy verse lol…. Ish ain’t that bad
:pachaha:Ain't that bad...the way Ish carries Nas topics, you can tell he started punching the air creasing his Rocawear jeans when Ether first hit

angry-kid.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Those Stephen A comments getting wild spread across the internets :unimpressed:

Stephen A moving like he’s the Lyor of sports broadcasting now but with no humbleness at all, I love it :mjlol: