The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
These nikkas lash out when she responds to their shyt. When she mentioned the ED stuff, Ish flipped out lol. But this crew is the mature version of the pod. When cutie pie from Pour Minds cooked Ish, he couldn't do shyt bc of the way she carried the nikka. I don't think Mel could do that bc Ish is comfortable barking on her like he barks on Joe.

She has to stiffen her backbone. If you gone put yourself in that barbershop type podcast environment you have to have a thick skin and you have to hit them nikkas where it hurts regardless of the barking. Mel is just one of those pretty and prissy women whose personality probably fits better with a different crew.

Allowing another woman's man to yell at you is insane.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
She has to stiffen her backbone. If you gone put yourself in that barbershop type podcast environment you have to have a thick skin and you have to hit them nikkas where it hurts regardless of the barking. Mel is just one of those pretty and prissy women whose personality probably fits better with a different crew.

Allowing another woman's man to yell at you is insane.
That's why I liked that other chick they had on. The Brittney chick(her name may have been something else)? She seemed like she could hold her own. At least from the couple episodes she did. I think Joe used her on the all femal pod instead of just adding her to his though.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Joe gon act like he’s Larry King or something in the beginning and then be giggling like a little bytch. This man is a professional fraudster specializing in the usage of poor black kids, and he’s there smiling with him and posting laughing emojis. That’s kinda weak, but his morals have really never been A1 :yeshrug:

I hope he’s serious enough to be able to handle it. I’d rather listen to this with Ish there to start screaming and be aggressive, and Flip to ask filterless shyt.
Thats the part that gets me the most. I don’t know how he can watch that doc and want to give him a platform to spread more of his bullshyt.

After ruining those kids lives he gonna sit up there and be laughing with him. Literally rewarding him for the fukkshyt he did.

I mean it shouldn’t surprise me with the way Joe moved with the Rory and Mal shyt. But this is nasty…

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
That's why I liked that other chick they had on. The Brittney chick(her name may have been something else)? She seemed like she could hold her own. At least from the couple episodes she did. I think Joe used her on the all femal pod instead of just adding her to his though.
You mean Bridget?? If you're talking about her, yes she fit better when she was on. Joe did try to snatch her from that pod(behind the back of her co-host no less) and come to the JBP but she refused.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You mean Bridget?? If you're talking about her, yes she fit better when she was on. Joe did try to snatch her from that pod(behind the back of her co-host no less) and come to the JBP but she refused.

The last time she was on there. He basically cut her off because she got too much shine the 1st time she was there.

Joe became the person he hate. :scusthov:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
He used to ask hard questions on that flip the script show he had. And call rappers and street dudes liars and fools and shyt
He’s a great interviewer while Joe is super trash.

Flip knows how to pace then hit them with the hard questions .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s not wtf I’m talking about. I’m talking about 30+ demo acting like teenagers with the way they carry the show. The topics and discussions outside of the show are juvenile as shyt.
Everybody on the show is pretty shallow and when it comes to real topics they either start pandering, or say they don’t know enough about the topic to have an opinion. That’s why Ish is the MVP, he’s the only one who will go out on a limb.

The only interesting thing about the podcast now are the dynamics of the cast and the behind the scenes stuff :yeshrug: the Rory and Mal days are long gone.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea, Bridget Kelly is who I mean. I didnt realize she had that pod going on when she was showing up on JBP.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Everybody on the show is pretty shallow and when it comes to real topics they either start pandering, or say they don’t know enough about the topic to have an opinion. That’s why Ish is the MVP, he’s the only one who will go out on a limb.

Ish doesn’t have opinions. He had a statement he repeats over and over again

“you know where we come from, you know us, a lot of us can’t read and just do anything for the spanky”