The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
When people say "the blogs" in 2023, is that say cheese, akademiks and shaderoom, or is there something I'm missing :patrice:

That’s exactly what they’re talking about
That's also who M4 means when she say "they" or "the streets" talking about something, no sources on shyt at all :pachaha:

Dont mind me, Im still annoyed as hell about M4 during the Jonathan Majors/Black Women and White Women discussion :mjgrin:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn M4 did all that shyt in the Tyler Perry convo and she really just misheard him? Tyler said "worth" not "worse".
I skipped that convo like 2 mins in when she starting goin hard, I knew what type of time she was trying to be on :mjlol:

Side note :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Aight from Flip’s perspective of the argument if you ask for a 4 month raise and then you raise your performance to align with the pay increase and the increase last a couple of months than what was agreed on. I can see how Flip would think that that’s now his new rate of pay based on the work he’s produced

I don’t agree because all of this should be documented and signed off on but I can see how Flip thought this was the case