Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

He bugging out lmfaoooo

Breh lol.....

Joe really unhinged leaning into this COE/fukkery bullshyt.

The Meg shyt for a full year, Free Tax for a whole yr til he could say how he really felt, Tasha K wit Cardi, now this.

Mans does not care anymore. He gon' get that engagement.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn M4 did all that shyt in the Tyler Perry convo and she really just misheard him? Tyler said "worth" not "worse".
I skipped that convo like 2 mins in when she starting goin hard, I knew what type of time she was trying to be on :mjlol:

Side note :mjlol:

It didnt matter...she was locked and loaded :mjlol:. And not one if them corrected her. Let her just go on and on being wrong. She clearly is one of the women he was talking about and she pretty much admitted it. I do appreciate Joe saying "Just say you want a man with money".

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It didnt matter...she was locked and loaded :mjlol:. And not one if them corrected her. Let her just go on and on being wrong. She clearly is one of the women he was talking about and she pretty much admitted it. I do appreciate Joe saying "Just say you want a man with money".
Funny thing is Ice tried to say she misheard the word, but I think she said he was the one that was wrong and continued her tirade :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Joe gon act like he’s Larry King or something in the beginning and then be giggling like a little bytch. This man is a professional fraudster specializing in the usage of poor black kids, and he’s there smiling with him and posting laughing emojis. That’s kinda weak, but his morals have really never been A1 :yeshrug:

I hope he’s serious enough to be able to handle it. I’d rather listen to this with Ish there to start screaming and be aggressive, and Flip to ask filterless shyt.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe gon act like he’s Larry King or something in the beginning and then be giggling like a little bytch. This man is a professional fraudster specializing in the usage of poor black kids, and he’s there smiling with him and posting laughing emojis. That’s kinda weak, but his morals have really never been A1 :yeshrug:

I hope he’s serious enough to be able to handle it. I’d rather listen to this with Ish there to start screaming and be aggressive, and Flip to ask filterless shyt.
I can picture Flip being the one to say some shyt like "how can you screw over kids like that and be ok with it? You dont feel bad about it?"