The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Yall acting like Will aint been flopping a decade straight :unimpressed:

Will Smith could "flop" another 10 years and the quality of his movie choices, his acting overall as well as his entire career puts him leagues above Tyrese. Will "flopping" got him an Oscar.

Tyrese flopping got him crying on the internet instead of getting therapy.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Will Smith could "flop" another 10 years and the quality of his movie choices, his acting overall as well as his entire career puts him leagues above Tyrese. Will "flopping" got him an Oscar.

Tyrese flopping got him crying on the internet instead of getting therapy.
Still super rich :manny:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Are y'all tired of these dudes piling up on Mel for being single? This shyt isn't entertaining....feels like they have this same conversation at least once a week. Maybe it's just me :yeshrug:

She needs to go ahead and start roasting them nikkas and show no mercy. Like all the BS with those guys and their decision making not to mention their smart dumb arguments?? I would be embarrassed if they caught me slipping like that constantly

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aight from Flip’s perspective of the argument if you ask for a 4 month raise and then you raise your performance to align with the pay increase and the increase last a couple of months than what was agreed on. I can see how Flip would think that that’s now his new rate of pay based on the work he’s produced

I don’t agree because all of this should be documented and signed off on but I can see how Flip thought this was the case
Flip did have a point with when you see someone bringing in numbers, working extra hours and generating money, you should try to keep them happy.

Where Flip went wrong is he forgot he’s dealing Joe Budden, a man who said he only pays people because he legally has to do so. He didn’t pay a chef for his services because he didn’t want to, and bragged about it.

He’s also dealing with Ian, whose sole interest in lining his own and Joe’s pockets. Flip making him his manager was flat out stupid.

At the end of the day, Flip is only owed what he signed off on. However, a person of integrity would look at the situation and say “hey, this guy is going above and beyond and it’s improving our bottom line, let’s just continue giving him the increased rate and revisit when the contract expires.” Joe just looked at it as free labor and cut the water off with no heads up :yeshrug:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Aight from Flip’s perspective of the argument if you ask for a 4 month raise and then you raise your performance to align with the pay increase and the increase last a couple of months than what was agreed on. I can see how Flip would think that that’s now his new rate of pay based on the work he’s produced

I don’t agree because all of this should be documented and signed off on but I can see how Flip thought this was the case
Any rationale person wouldve assumed Joe forgot to remove the the increase. A standup nikka wouldve hit joe up the 4th month(it was 3 months) and been like "you forgot to remove the extra pay".

That's why Joe kept telling flip to not mention Improper Improve or any other numbers. Flip's performance had nothing to do with the increase. It was because Flip needed his pay boosted for the IRS shyt he had goin on.

Flip did have a point with when you see someone bringing in numbers, working extra hours and generating money, you should try to keep them happy.
Yea........ima keep you happy on your next contract. Joe even agreeing to the 3 month stuff was "keeping him happy" in the first place. :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Any rationale person wouldve assumed Joe forgot to remove the the increase. A standup nikka wouldve hit joe up the 4th month(it was 3 months) and been like "you forgot to remove the extra pay".

That's why Joe kept telling flip to not mention Improper Improve or any other numbers. Flip's performance had nothing to do with the increase. It was because Flip needed his pay boosted for the IRS shyt he had goin on.

Yea........ima keep you happy on your next contract. Joe even agreeing to the 3 month stuff was "keeping him happy" in the first place. :manny:
I agree but I can see how someone like Flip can view it differently

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

Is this Sat ep?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Where Flip went wrong is he forgot he’s dealing Joe Budden, a man who said he only pays people because he legally has to do so. He didn’t pay a chef for his services because he didn’t want to, and bragged about it.

He’s also dealing with Ian, whose sole interest in lining his own and Joe’s pockets. Flip making him his manager was flat out stupid.

At the end of the day, Flip is only owed what he signed off on. However, a person of integrity would look at the situation and say “hey, this guy is going above and beyond and it’s improving our bottom line, let’s just continue giving him the increased rate and revisit when the contract expires.” Joe just looked at it as free labor and cut the water off with no heads up :yeshrug:
I dont think Flip has a point. He signed a contract. It doesnt matter if you outperforming it. You stick him up in the re-up.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

According to that argument and the rumors, it was 3 months. And it was for some IRS/bill shyt Flip had going on. Flip knows how contracts work. He knows his contract re'ups in February. So all this "he don't know any better" excuse isn't flying.

Especially if you remember how he did SpaceGhost, Flip shouldn't be saying shyt about pay and what you're worth.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Are y'all tired of these dudes piling up on Mel for being single? This shyt isn't entertaining....feels like they have this same conversation at least once a week. Maybe it's just me :yeshrug:

I'm tired of them piling on Mel about this Ish and Mel narrative. Joe started it. The Pod went along with it. Now they say it's gotten out of control. Stop making jokes about it and egging it on. Ish is a man so he needs to talk to Mel and set clear boundaries. Joe is the boss and he needs to set clear boundaries with the Pod and himself.

And Mel needs some steady dikk. Which I still find difficult to believe she can't get none.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm tired of them piling on Mel about this Ish and Mel narrative. Joe started it. The Pod went along with it. Now they say it's gotten out of control. Stop making jokes about it and egging it on. Ish is a man so he needs to talk to Mel and set clear boundaries. Joe is the boss and he needs to set clear boundaries with the Pod and himself.

And Mel needs some steady dikk. Which I still find difficult to believe she can't get none.

The athletes that ran through all retired. This new generation of athlete not trying to be Eskimo bros with Morris Peterson

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo Wtf is this podcast even about anymore??? Like what kinda Podcast is it?? The shyt that goes on now and it a discussed is wild… part of the shyt is the fans too. And it’s wild because the demo for this Pod is OLD. Ain’t no kids pushing this shyt… grown ass adults