The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Let's relax. I know Will's private life irks this board but let's not lie. Tyrese ain't up nowhere with no Will Smith.
Transformers and The Fast Franchise puts him there. Baby Boy is a classic.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I haven't listened to the pod in awhile and y'all done dropped a lot of tea in here :mjlit:Not Brother Ish being a whole fraud out here and Flip being a Soulja Boy wannabe BITD:russ:

Oh and despite Joe's Brent Faiyaz hate being tied to Cyn's Puss Chronicles, he's still right about his vocals:yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps
Jeezy having a 30 year old son is nuts :russ:

jeezy-jadarius-jenkins-2-f86eaeae4f434c86a2c863f024913f94.jpg

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Absolutely not. Will Smith carried multiple blockbusters on his back as a leading man, had a successful sitcom and flexed his acting chops with roles like Ali, Seven Pounds and The Pursuit of Happyness. That doesn't even include his successful music career(which still stands despite ppl thinking it was corny).

They could've replaced Tyrese in that franchise at any time(and quite frankly gotten a better actor but I digress).

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Nas is not relevant hiphop in 2023 no matter how much his fans enjoy the album

where was this energy from Nas fans when Juicy J album came out this spring? He’s someone that’s been around as long as Nas and dropping quality music in 2023 that’s not getting discussed by the JBP

dont try to paint this as “hiphop” when’s it’s the just the same weirdo Nas Stan Energy thats ever present on this board

21 savage is that you ?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nas Stans have such an inferiority complex

He's dropped 6 albums, and the pod not only covered most they praised most. For long segments. Given that Nas literally dropped an album three months ago I'm baffled why they need to spend a bunch of time on this one, which is essentially more of the same (whether you like it or don't).

I'm tired of it man. I've made a couple posts in the album thread, don't want to derail it with negative opinions. Album isn't on par with the earlier ones on any level imo. But hey, glad people like it and we can all move on to something different (new producer). But even after dropping 6 albums the fans largely loved, the same people are getting salty over the same perceived slights. And when Jay drops his next verse before the end of the year, and everyone goes crazy over it., the same people will be salty or bringing up Nas for no reason in the thread.

I'm a diehard fan of the biggest loser franchise in football (Detroit Lions) and even we aren't this weird.

Silkk

Daps
Absolutely not. Will Smith carried multiple blockbusters on his back as a leading man, had a successful sitcom and flexed his acting chops with roles like Ali, Seven Pounds and The Pursuit of Happyness. That doesn't even include his successful music career(which still stands despite ppl thinking it was corny).

They could've replaced Tyrese in that franchise at any time(and quite frankly gotten a better actor but I digress).
That’s your opinion. :manny:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Then those random latino broads are up there too lol.

If Will Smith was in The Fast he'd be the The Rock or Diesel, or both. Not like the 11th character.

Tyrese might be a bench player on a championship team (as far as trash but big budget action movies goes), but Will is the franchise player in any team he plays on.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
When people say "the blogs" in 2023, is that say cheese, akademiks and shaderoom, or is there something I'm missing :patrice:

Silkk

Daps
Then those random latino broads are up there too lol.

If Will Smith was in The Fast he'd be the The Rock or Diesel, or both. Not like the 11th character.

Tyrese might be a bench player on a championship team (as far as trash but big budget action movies goes), but Will is the franchise player in any team he plays on.

nikka Will Smith and Tyrese are not on the same level :mjlol:
Yall acting like Will aint been flopping a decade straight :unimpressed: