The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
Doesn’t change what I said

Rylo Rodrigues album is my favorite project this year, he Hasn’t been spoken about at all on this pod aside from Ice playing a sleeper.

why Do Nas FANS expect expect a pod that doesn’t listen to his music to talk about him? Nas hasn’t been relevant since God son and this pod is trying to talk about topics/music that people care about

They claim to love Hip Hop. Nas is very much a big part of Hip Hop as is this album. I am not overly surprised as I said it wouldn't get much love from them anyway.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

They claim to love Hip Hop. Nas is very much a big part of Hip Hop as is this album. I am not overly surprised as I said it wouldn't get much love from them anyway.
Nas is not relevant hiphop in 2023 no matter how much his fans enjoy the album

where was this energy from Nas fans when Juicy J album came out this spring? He’s someone that’s been around as long as Nas and dropping quality music in 2023 that’s not getting discussed by the JBP

dont try to paint this as “hiphop” when’s it’s the just the same weirdo Nas Stan Energy thats ever present on this board

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

where was this energy from Nas fans when Juicy J album came out this spring? He’s someone that’s been around as long as Nas and dropping quality music in 2023 that’s not getting discussed by the JBP

dont try to paint this as “hiphop” when’s it’s the just the same weirdo Nas Stan Energy thats ever present on this board
They put Nas on the Spotify rap playlist due to the Wayne feature :wow:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Nas fans getting a taste of how southern ppl feel when the pod breezes over or straight up skips all the nice southern artists projects that get no really burn from the pod :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"Yeah but what part of you was cold? My ass was cold"

*Awkward silence* :mjlol:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Yeah, Dude has a crazy filmography after having a crazy music career. He's right there with Will Smith as far as crossing over tbh.
Let's relax. I know Will's private life irks this board but let's not lie. Tyrese ain't up nowhere with no Will Smith.
Doesn’t change what I said

Rylo Rodrigues album is my favorite project this year, he Hasn’t been spoken about at all on this pod aside from Ice playing a sleeper.

why Do Nas FANS expect expect a pod that doesn’t listen to his music to talk about him? Nas hasn’t been relevant since God son and this pod is trying to talk about topics/music that people care about
Damn:picard: