The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
nikkas like Chris Brown finna think twice bout goin on JBP wit how this Stephen A and Max shyt blew up :pachaha:

SAS answered it the way he answered it but the atmosphere and type of podder Joe is it hard for nikkas to be on that PR robot vanilla answer time. He get em comfortable :dame: and they be talkin

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
There was a lot of moving parts to the Rory and Mal shyt, like what exactly was the percentage deal based on ? if it was solely the JBP and not youtube money, patreon money, ad money etc. then there would definitely be a discrepancy to what they are privy to in the finances.
There were no moving parts. Joe was robbing them but they couldn’t confirm it because joe wouldn’t let them see the numbers

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
There were no moving parts. Joe was robbing them but they couldn’t confirm it because joe wouldn’t let them see the numbers
There was a lot of moving parts. Spotify deal ended and they(rory/mal) got paid the same/more. Joe was taking his own money and putting it into the "pod money" to make sure Mal/Rory wouldnt take any hits. That's why he took the cash app partnership/deal he had on his own with the pull up and put it with the JBP.

Seems like we rehash this stuff every 6 months :mjgrin:
Honestly I think Rory/Mal wont push the issue and actually dig for the shyt/take Joe to court because they would be proven to be wrong and wouldnt be able to play the victim anymore :manny:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
There was a lot of moving parts. Spotify deal ended and they(rory/mal) got paid the same/more. Joe was taking his own money and putting it into the "pod money" to make sure Mal/Rory wouldnt take any hits. That's why he took the cash app partnership/deal he had on his own with the pull up and put it with the JBP.

yet he still didn't want to show the books, which they were entitled to.

That's what it boils down to, and it's as simple as that.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Honestly I think Rory/Mal wont push the issue and actually dig for the shyt/take Joe to court because they would be proven to be wrong and wouldnt be able to play the victim anymore :manny:
I don’t think it’s worth their time or money to do it. It’s clear Joe was taking money and splitting (i.e. Rory and Mal never saw a dime from YT or Patreon), didn’t pay them what was owed (percentage wise), and then said “so what?”

Flip should’ve known better; he’s dealing with a person who said if he legally wasn’t obligated to pay anybody, he wouldn’t. It’s no way he could’ve thought Joe would pay him extra lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm a Hov stan
Doesn’t change what I said

Rylo Rodrigues album is my favorite project this year, he Hasn’t been spoken about at all on this pod aside from Ice playing a sleeper.

why Do Nas FANS expect expect a pod that doesn’t listen to his music to talk about him? Nas hasn’t been relevant since God son and this pod is trying to talk about topics/music that people care about

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t change what I said

Rylo Rodrigues album is my favorite project this year, he Hasn’t been spoken about at all on this pod aside from Ice playing a sleeper.

why Do Nas FANS expect expect a pod that doesn’t listen to his music to talk about him? Nas hasn’t been relevant since God son and this pod is trying to talk about topics/music that people care about

STFU