The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka :laff: that nikka, Ice went from saying basically “fukk Nas” to “I ran to this Young Nudy verse” nah maybe they do hate, Nas :laff:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think he hates him. He just ain’t as high on him as everyone else.
He does hate him. Every time Nas is brought up it seems like he’s offended by it lol.

I don't know if it's hate but I know for damn sure Ish was one of em nikkas that voted for Supa Ugly in that Hot 97 radio poll VS Ether back in the day. nikka probably put in multiple votes over different phones :lolbron:

s@n

All Star
Daps
Did I say anything contrary to that? I said he isn't an all knowing sports God....but sitting next to Joe & Co., he can obviously get his shyt off.

Put him next to one of his contemporaries though, a Zach Lowe, Jay Bilas, Jay Williams, shyt even Bomani, they would eat his lunch or at least make it look much more respectable to where he would just resort to his screaming tactics.
bro... he was a nationally syndicated columnist for a major east coast paper, in the 90's. He ABSOLUTELY knows sports. The amount of beat work you had to do to get to that point during that time was INSANE. My high school paper editor's dad was the EIC of the Chicago Tribune and I went to school with the kids of several journalists (Ron Grossman, Skip Myslenski, etc.). SAS has chops.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Mel on the tyler perry topic was cringeworthy

And I don’t think Tyler was saying the man picked up the women at their lowest…he was basically saying “even though you make more
Money than him…he supports you during your low times in other ways”.. so he’s assuming that’s why their together , that’s the guys role in that relationship

Not that he found her and fixed up the girl lol

She’s so dumb how she takes things

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did Joe ask Tyrese about TGT?

Havent listened yet but Tyrese went into detail about that on Tank podcast and went to the label to tell them he’s down to do another album. Tank found this out on the podcast and was like :gucci: how the hell would you leave me and G outta this meeting/conversation?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
bro... he was a nationally syndicated columnist for a major east coast paper, in the 90's. He ABSOLUTELY knows sports. The amount of beat work you had to do to get to that point during that time was INSANE. My high school paper editor's dad was the EIC of the Chicago Tribune and I went to school with the kids of several journalists (Ron Grossman, Skip Myslenski, etc.). SAS has chops.

And when he was in the trenches, maybe that was so. These days he sounds more like a bumbling idiot when he speaks on shyt :yeshrug:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Damn Flip got rid of Ian, he acting like he dont even know that nikka

This whole debacle sounds like when a player wants out but still wanna be politically correct.