:russ:
Would have been classic, if they was smoking hookah :ehh:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Cyn riding round with Brent Faiyaz :mjlol:

Cyn for everybody. I seen her with Vinny from Jersey Shore a few times at that Zero Bond not too long ago
I've seen him a few times with a few known women and Cyn was one of them

Joe needs to break Cyn off with some change so I don't have to see the corny ass sex promo she does on IG

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ish’s BM is on his helmet again

Posting up documents that his own house is in foreclosure along with his rental property, collecting rent but not paying the mortgage :picard:

Ish is the pod MVP but all of that real estate/financial advice and talking about what black folks need and don’t need to be doing gotta stop :camby:

You gotta be a real sicko to get on the pod every week talking like Warren Buffet when the sheriff is about to take your house :francis:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Ish’s BM is on his helmet again

Posting up documents that his own house is in foreclosure along with his rental property, collecting rent but not paying the mortgage :picard:

Ish is the pod MVP but all of that real estate/financial advice and talking about what black folks need and don’t need to be doing gotta stop :camby:

You gotta be a real sicko to get on the pod every week talking like Warren Buffet when the sheriff is about to take your house :francis:
I listen for the entertainment because it is entertaining, but everyone of them seem like a clown in real life. Ish is a deadbeat that actually talks like he is on some morale high ground, nikka you don't see your kid wtf you talking about?

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyn for everybody. I seen her with Vinny from Jersey Shore a few times at that Zero Bond not too long ago
I've seen him a few times with a few known women and Cyn was one of them

Joe needs to break Cyn off with some change so I don't have to see the corny ass sex promo she does on IG
I need her next.