The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This is business. I’m not splitting what I earned working with someone who didn’t show up

iirc Mal wasn’t doing Patreon because he was upset at the contract negotiations after the Spotify deal
This is why I said the way joe framed it is Rory brought that up when Mal was late/didnt show for one episode.
Now if he missed a majority of the patreon episodes, then we can have that discussion.

That's the reason(or at least one of them) Schulz/Flagrant 2 got rid of Kaz when they started making crazy money on the patreon. Kaz wasnt showing up to episodes/ "wasnt taking it as serious" as Andrew/Akaash was.

Why does JBP have two different sub reddits :scust:

Last edited:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Cyn riding round with Brent Faiyaz :mjlol:

no4if5nmounb1.jpg

:russ:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't be obtuse. It's clear he's saying Flip is a good kid essentially...wasn't in the street or getting into trouble (whether that's true or not, I have no idea) so don't talk tough or street now. Be the good kid you always were.

You defending that corny nikka?

+What did Flip say?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Lol that's why Joe always hating on Brent
That’s how you can tell Joe ain’t over Cyn.

If you’re REALLY over someone you don’t give a fukk about the next nikka. Especially if you’re with someone else.

It’s not Brent’s fault he’s with her now, so why go out your way to throw dirt at the nikka bc he’s with your ex.

Shyt is corny.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Wait, this some Atlanta nikka talking shyt? I thought he was another NY nikka. "i know rerelo". That makes this situation even worse :mjlol:
Atlana or Nashville, seen Atlanta somewhere and also something about a project of his being named straight outta cashville,
anyways it's about a thousand miles from NY in any event :mjgrin:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Wasnt Queenz a known shooter or some shyt like that? Someone in this thread posted something saying that. Said that's why he able to do all these jokes/skits with street nikkas and stuff in his vid? :jbhmm:

Not saying he was some debo in the hood, but someone posted he got active when needed. Wasnt it from being around Webb/Nitty?

Edit:
Also this nikka a fukking clown :mjlol:
6328ef07926ac1d62f54fa988e240c0e.png

Nothing worse than street nikkas who so insecure, they gotta yell they street every five minutes.
Flip isn't a gangster but he was in the streets. He used to be around Mazaradi Fox. They used to be roommates. He was running with all them DumbOut nikka and Riot Squad nikkas. Him and Bynoe still close.

What is the Loon/Flip beef even about?

Lol btw, the way street nikkas get flabbergasted about nikkas talking about them on the internet is always hilarious. You can tell when they not used to nikkas talking shyt, they be so startled and alarmed and be ready to crash out.

Last edited: