IMG-2001.jpg

IMG-2002.jpg

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Ish adlibbing Stephen A like Yachty on Back Outside Boys :russ:
yo, i've listened to enough guest interviews to finally conclude that Ish is fukkin ANNOYING during these segments with the ad-libs.

"MmmHmm" in agreeance like he already knew that, repeating some shyt the guest is saying as they're saying it, etc.

just stop, dude. :hhh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why the hate for Stephen A? I get that one might not like his type of shows, but that’s entertainment/an act, he’s still a black legend in the sports and entertainment industries with a lot of insight and knowledge.
He defends the :mjpls: views of Jerry Jones.
He tears down black players a lot, while not keeping the same energy for white people. He was one of the most vocal voices against Kyrie on the vaccine situation.
When Dana White got caught hitting his wife, SAS basically gave him a pass because "that's my friend".
Also goes on Fox sports and talks with them ppl.
I remember him shytting on Kaepernick kinda heavy too when he made his big return. To defend himself against the critics he went on All The Smoke and basically said Kaep wouldnt even have that tryout if SAS wasnt behind the scenes trying to get it to work.
He was goin so hard on Kaep, TO said this(4:20):

He is a legend, but I can see why some ppl dont like him.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Why the hate for Stephen A? I get that one might not like his type of shows, but that’s entertainment/an act, he’s still a black legend in the sports and entertainment industries with a lot of insight and knowledge.
Man fukk Stephen A. You going to give Clarence Thomas his flowers because he has “insight and knowledge.” fukk outta here.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He defends the :mjpls: views of Jerry Jones.
He tears down black players a lot, while not keeping the same energy for white people. He was one of the most vocal voices against Kyrie on the vaccine situation.
When Dana White got caught hitting his wife, SAS basically gave him a pass because "that's my friend".
Also goes on Fox sports and talks with them ppl.
I remember him shytting on Kaepernick kinda heavy too when he made his big return. To defend himself against the critics he went on All The Smoke and basically said Kaep wouldnt even have that tryout if SAS wasnt behind the scenes trying to get it to work.
He was goin so hard on Kaep, TO said this(4:20):

He is a legend, but I can see why some ppl dont like him.

To play devil’s advocate of all the things you said, that Dana White shyt was the only one. Kaep was clowning and fooling people that tried to help him just to go and do backroom deals with the league without informing them. And I wouldn’t shyt on Jerry Jones for standing in a photo when he was like 12 in the south, I saw that as faux militant outrage.
Now the new reports, that’s another thing. And for Kyrie, he does a lot of clown shyt. Anti vax conspiracies was the last thing our people needed.

Now even the Dana white thing, if that really is his personal friend. Would you smoke your personal friend on national tv if he counter slaps his broad :jbhmm: But on the other hand, if Dana is his friend he’s a whole sucker so the defense is weak on that one.

I think people forget that most players are black, and even then we’re over represented in fukkery and he shyts on fukkery regardless of who it is. Just last year he was the biggest defender of Uduka and opp of the Celtics. But you have already made up your mind with he defended people 200 times in the past 20 years (let’s only mention those white folks that everyone hates) and he shyts on fukkery all the time (let’s just mention the civil rights black men). That’s the equivalent of saying Lebron is trash he lost x finals.

Last edited: